Clarkrange @ Clay County (Tues. Dec. 9th)

TopDawg83

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northface, thanks for the kudos on the stats, but coacht has to get the credit, I just put them in this thread.

I don't want anyone to misunderstand my thinking. If I was a "betting man" and trust me I'm not, I would be stupid not to think that Clarkrange SHOULD win this game and probably handily. I am just reminding everyone that there has been a number of times that Clarkrange was SUPPOSED to beat the Lady Dawgs but it didn't happen. Speaking of stats, check farther back than 2001 and you'll see a certain night that I am sure Clarkrange was SUPPOSED to beat the Lady Dawgs and you will find the WORST HOME LOSS that LAMAR ever suffered at the hands of JOE SIMS and the Lady Dawgs.

See Ya At The DawgHouse On Tuesday Night! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i didn't know we won 8 times when i was in high school. always seemed like we were just beating each other to death out on the court. they were not easy wins. those girls can play some ball. but don't count my clay county girls out just because we have some younger girls on the court. I would be stupid to say i thought my dawgs were gonna pull out a win BUT the Lady Buffs will know they have been to the Dawg house when they leave /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> always a good game .. boys should look pretty good in this one too. Good Luck!

I think that it is an arguable point that the Clarkrange vs Celina/Clay County game has been a much bigger rivalry over the years than the Clarkrange vs Jackson County game has.

Only because Jackson County has dominated C'range winning 14 out of the last 18 times they've played. C'range has never won a "significant" game over Jackson Co. Rogers has never beaten Brown when it really counted. But i know that Clay and C'range have a huge rivalry for sure but its been dominated by C'range for years. Let me just say this if Clay beats C'range or if the game is close it won't be because Clay played well it will be because the refs called against C'range or so the C'range faithfull will say. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just hope they send out a veteran squad to do these games....Lamar really knows how to work the refs (and that is not a knock against him) but if we have a veteran crew maybe we can eliminate that "X" factor.

NOT LONG TIL GAME TIME.......SAFE TRIP EVERYONE.......C YA ON THE FRONT ROW!!!!!!!!

Only because Jackson County has dominated C'range winning 14 out of the last 18 times they've played. C'range has never won a "significant" game over Jackson Co. Rogers has never beaten Brown when it really counted. But i know that Clay and C'range have a huge rivalry for sure but its been dominated by C'range for years. Let me just say this if Clay beats C'range or if the game is close it won't be because Clay played well it will be because the refs called against C'range or so the C'range faithfull will say. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where is this IDIOT from???

Not calling anyone an idiot but if you are referring to the previous poster, from tracking his early posts I think he could be considered a fairly "die-hard" Jackson County fan.

I've read replys and comments on here for years and i have never seen anyone in Jackson Co. or Clarkrange or any other school for that matter, post the stupid crap that this person does!