HUMBOLDT wins over GLEASON

BERNITHIA

Humboldt won by around 10, but it should've been more. Humboldt's girls are a lot more athletic than any 1A team we've played this year, and they have the two best ballhandlers in the district, and maybe the best post player. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Humboldt won by around 10, but it should've been more. Humboldt's girls are a lot more athletic than any 1A team we've played this year, and they have the two best ballhandlers in the district, and maybe the best post player. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I agree the lady vikings have came a long way from last year and they should have won by more, but a win against gleason is like getting that shiny bike from santa. just happy that they are doing well this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

both boys and girls. but for us that go to every game regardless if they win or lose, are called true viking fans. go lady vikings. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

For those that go to both..I would call them trus fans...Some people may only like girls basketball..some maybe just the men..That's their choice..For those that are only now going because Humboldt is winning aren't true fans..They want to support a winner...I go to every game..girls and boys..no matter the record...Same in football..A home game for me is about 50 miles each game round trip...

For those that go to both..I would call them trus fans...Some people may only like girls basketball..some maybe just the men..That's their choice..For those that are only now going because Humboldt is winning aren't true fans..They want to support a winner...I go to every game..girls and boys..no matter the record...Same in football..A home game for me is about 50 miles each game round trip...

I agree i support both and it just makes me mad as a witch on a broom when i hear so one say i want my money back this game is crap. if that is the case dont come. i dont have a child playing but a lot of family and just i love humboldt basketball i dont complain about the money i complain if they are not playing their game. i have seen the girls go from omg to what. i cheer and i scream whether they lose or win. come all season long you will get your moneys worth for those who have problems. and no you dont have a right to say anything if you only come to two games out the season. try all of them and you can say what you want /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="