Who do you think will grow into a terrific basketball player by there

quitescreamer

I personally think there are a few boys who are very good now and have alot of pottentional to be even better, Honstely who do you think will be the best up and coming basketball player, Personally i live in Clarksville but my son knows some Houston County people and i went to one of the games in the houston county high school with him and to me the one who showed alot of controled agression and seemed to be extremely skillfull was Monroe number 21 (<< i may be mistaken about his number but i know thats his last name ) he plays for the houston county high school J.V and if anyone is gonna be a great ball player it will be this kid he is very strong under the goal and once that anger gets to going inside him he is basically unstoppable, i had heard from my son that there last game he had two boys taller then he was guarding him and he was still able to cut through them like a hot knife through hot butter.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred Yarbrough freshman at Dyer County...has scored double digits in the games I have seen him play good on defense. Cedarius..can't think of his last name /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> freshman also from DC...although out with knee injury last I heard has the potential to be one of the best pg's to ever come out of DC.or rural west....time will tell ....Joe Northington,sophmore Manassas...haven't seen him play but believe the hype from stuff I have read on other websites and some people I trust who know the game and have seen him play......that list is real quick off the top of my head.

John Hudson from Dyer Co. will be the real deal by his Senior season. He's a Freshman now. If all 3 of DC's Freshman stay injury free and out of trouble, they'll be LOADED in 4 years!

Mitchell Simpson from Gibson Co. Watch out for this kid! If he keeps his head on straight and stays out of "the crowd" he'll be a D1 player by his Senior season. That's a BIG "if" too.

Fred Yarbrough freshman at Dyer County...has scored double digits in the games I have seen him play good on defense. Cedarius..can't think of his last name /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> freshman also from DC...although out with knee injury last I heard has the potential to be one of the best pg's to ever come out of DC.or rural west....time will tell ....Joe Northington,sophmore Manassas...haven't seen him play but believe the hype from stuff I have read on other websites and some people I trust who know the game and have seen him play......that list is real quick off the top of my head.

Cedarius Taylor is who you are referring to! and Joe Northington is a freshman also!

John Hudson from Dyer Co. will be the real deal by his Senior season. He's a Freshman now. If all 3 of DC's Freshman stay injury free and out of trouble, they'll be LOADED in 4 years!

Mitchell Simpson from Gibson Co. Watch out for this kid! If he keeps his head on straight and stays out of "the crowd" he'll be a D1 player by his Senior season. That's a BIG "if" too.

Had just clicked to edit my post and add Hudson, saw your post /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hudson has college level range shooting the 3....kid can shoot....will be something else by his senior year.

Cedarius Taylor is who you are referring to! and Joe Northington is a freshman also!

Thanks beavo....my brain is fried from the stress of Christmas shopping earlier /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Wonder I can even type.

Had just clicked to edit my post and add Hudson, saw your post /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hudson has college level range shooting the 3....kid can shoot....will be something else by his senior year.

Thanks beavo....my brain is fried from the stress of Christmas shopping earlier /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Wonder I can even type.

No problem! Jacob Llyod (Soph, Westview)

As usual, I have to add both Malcolm Smith and Martin Smith of Clarksville Academy to the equation. Those two guys are going to continue to get better and are going to be Division 1 prospects in the next couple of years.

I would not be surprised if these two help carry this basketball team to a state championship in the future.

Yea, well lets just hope that Fred Yarbourgh doesnt hurt his knee... AGAIN.

Well I have not seen a lot of Harpeth ball yet, but from the few games I have seen there is one freshman that has stood out to me. Andrew McWright, he is a tall lanky freshman, who plays very good defense and he has a good basketball I.Q. This kid will probably grow to be about 6'3 or 6'4, and with a lot of hardwork, and staying under Wilson's wing he will be a force in 11aa in a few years. Keep an eye out for him yankees, I know you are looking for a new Harpeth kid to watch. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />