Congrats to Hillsboro

bladerunner

The post that I was refering to had nothing to do with mobile homes or garbage,choking on the goal line.,and who are you getting someone elses post deleted, oh its BARB!

My bad Et wasn't you calling South Trailer trash...it was Armlock....not me who had you deleted.....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK fine , I'll get the attention back to where It belongs ... HILLSBORO !

HILLSBORO has great fans who always show class and respect to other teams . Hillsboro has been successful , so they understand all the crap that a team like Maryville has to put up with as far as jealous fans from less successful programs . I will always defend Hillsboro if these same jealous , immature fans aim their venom towards them like it's been aimed at Maryville for a long time . Losers always have excuses , Winners like Hillsboro will take a loss and turn It into a positive . All of these years when Maryville was sitting on top , not once have you ever seen a Hillsboro fan come on here and give excuses or try to put Maryville down . Maryville Is like Hillsboro once again In this area , just like they are in a lot of areas . Maryville will take this loss and turn it into a positive , and there won't be any excuses or crying about Hillsboro , and If there is , Maryville fans " will call them on it " .

Just like every Maryville fan I know , If we could of picked a team to end the streak .... HILLSBORO Is the team we would all have picked . CLASS through and through .

Funny that you think you know anything about Class . You come to the defense constantly to a guy who makes no bones about being on here for one purpose , to try his best to upset Maryville fans . Then you say you would " call them on it " If a BA fan showed a lack of Class . Show me a Maryville fan who does the same thing to either BA , or Oak Ridge , and I'll be the first one on here to post my displeasure of it . Ask the Hillsboro fans If I have Class , I have went on and on about what a great team , and fans they have . Hillsboro doesn't have fans like Bldrunner or yourself who butts into threads they have nothing to do with to try to upset people . If Bldrunner was any kind of man at all , he would have apologized for what looks like to Maryville fans he was Mocking someone who just lost his Mother . If anyone ever thinks I'm doing something similar , please let me know , and I will Apologize over and over . As a Matter of fact I have already apologized to the Hillsboro fans for this here , but I'm not the one who caused this .

btw , where were you last year to voice your disapproval to Brandon100 ( a BA fan ) when he took the same role on all year as Bldrunner in obsessing over Maryville . Brandon100 was doing it tongue in cheek , Bldrunner Is not .

I was in training last year- No time to read posts- I have never heard of thie BA fan in question- I came on late last year & did not read the Maryville threads until they stayed undefeated this year.

Pepvol, please leave this family alone- You really need to drop this.

I can post Bladerunner's reply again if I need to do so- Do I?

Stay focused man- Hillsboro beat a nationally ranked team & stopped a winning streak of 74 wins. I want to hear from some Hillsboro fans!

Pepvol is right. Bladerunner went way over the line. CoachSpanky is the guy who hollered "Move them Chains" Spanky told me at the Greeneville game that he didn't think his mother would live another week so he wouldn't be in Murfreesboro. Spanky said he wanted me and the Maryville fans to holler move them chains for him.

Bladerunner has an unhealthy obsession with Maryville. He can't stay out of the Maryville threads. Maryville's winning ways bothers him. I could imagine that Bladerunner/Hitch called several talk shows today and was crowing about Maryville getting beat.

I am going to post this again for you- Your name going forward will be D.A. Hey do you have a picture of the State champs we can post on here?

" You had better believe I am going to leave it up. As a tribute, I lost my brother in OCT of 06 & I can relate.

My thoughts & prayers are with the young man.

This is just a football game, the game of life is much harder.... & through God he will find the strength to make it through the pain he is feeling, like I did. He just needs to know she is in a better place. "

OK fine , I'll get the attention back to where It belongs ... HILLSBORO !

HILLSBORO has great fans who always show class and respect to other teams . Hillsboro has been successful , so they understand all the crap that a team like Maryville has to put up with as far as jealous fans from less successful programs . I will always defend Hillsboro if these same jealous , immature fans aim their venom towards them like it's been aimed at Maryville for a long time . Losers always have excuses , Winners like Hillsboro will take a loss and turn It into a positive . All of these years when Maryville was sitting on top , not once have you ever seen a Hillsboro fan come on here and give excuses or try to put Maryville down . Maryville Is like Hillsboro once again In this area , just like they are in a lot of areas . Maryville will take this loss and turn it into a positive , and there won't be any excuses or crying about Hillsboro , and If there is , Maryville fans " will call them on it " .

Just like every Maryville fan I know , If we could of picked a team to end the streak .... HILLSBORO Is the team we would all have picked . CLASS through and through .

There you Go! I have to admit I have jumped on thier bandwagon as well! Where is the guy with all of the tackles going to school?