QUEENBEE...Smith County Jamboree?

ELA

Queenbee,

Maybe I was out of order but had just read a post on another thread that made me write those nasty things I wrote. And remember................My views are my own and they do not reflect the views of the Big Owl faithful everywhere. By the way, do you need to speak to me ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snoopdogg

i think that you need to calm down and take a few deeeep breathes! No one said that you had disrespected ELA....your QB club and school took care of that for you!! And for your other comment i have a TSSAA card thanks to the good people at the TSSAA offices. And i can assure you that it is by no means easy to get!!! :( Some are given to supporters of TSSAA which is what i am

Posted by snoopdogg:

i think that you need to calm down and take a few deeeep breathes! No one said that you had disrespected ELA....your QB club and school took care of that for you!! And for your other comment i have a TSSAA card thanks to the good people at the TSSAA offices. And i can assure you that it is by no means easy to get!!! :( Some are given to supporters of TSSAA which is what i am

Maybe that's what the problem is then...if TSSAA is giving away passes to the masses...why do the schools have to pay for it???...makes no sense to me... :D

Posted by imallin:

Queenbee,

Maybe I was out of order but had just read a post on another thread that made me write those nasty things I wrote. And remember................My views are my own and they do not reflect the views of the Big Owl faithful everywhere. By the way, do you need to speak to me ?

Yes, your views are your own...but they DO reflect back on the Big Owl faithful everywhere...and yes...I do need to speak to you...

Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by imallin:

Queenbee,

Yes, your views are your own...but they DO reflect back on the Big Owl faithful everywhere...and yes...I do need to speak to you...

If I bring 35 players does the bus driver get in free? Even McDonalds lets the coaches and driver eat free? ;)

Posted by ELA:
Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by imallin:

Queenbee,

If I bring 35 players does the bus driver get in free? Even McDonalds lets the coaches and driver eat free? ;)

Am I missing something here :confused:

Regular season...yes...I do believe the bus driver gets in free...cause we ALL know that the bus drivers deserve a break today...OH WAIT...that's the McDonald's song...I haven't done gate duty in so long I don't know who gets in free anymore...I do know that at the concession stand...ain't no free lunch man ...it's pay up or starve...just ask those starving coaches... ;)

Gee, if you are that needy, I'll give you a ticket. You should not expect to get in a JAMBOREE for free. Just be grateful to the ones that do let you in...don't criticize the ones that don't. It's only 5 bucks. I don't think that's going to break you. I used to get a free pass to all of our athletic events. I went ahead and paid anyway, because I knew they needed the money. ;) I really can't believe you got on here and complained about that. ;)

You need to consult your own administration about the use of a pass. I have always understood that 2 people were allowed in on the TSSAA pass, however when I tried to get into a football and later on a baskettball game at CHS they only would let me in and not my daughter. SOOOO, you can use my $5.00 to get into the jamboree tonight, ;) ;) :confused:

[Edited by KATEL on 8-24-02 12:26P]

Posted by KATEL:

You need to consult your own administration about the use of a pass. I have always understood that 2 people were allowed in on the TSSAA pass, however when I tried to get into a football and later on a baskettball game at CHS they only would let me in and not my daughter. SOOOO, you can use my $5.00 to get into the jamboree tonight, ;) ;) :confused:

Schools DO NOT have to honor the Member Cards.......most will, but it IS NOT AN ABSOLUTE.............it is simply a courtesy. Case in point.....for many years a lot of people would simply pay the registration fee as an official just to get a TSSAA officials card and then get get incensed if their whole family could not get in the game free.....even though they never called a game. In some areas those cards are abused badly. And in many areas Jamborees are not covered by the card............Life is just not fair!!!!

[Edited by coach763 on 8-24-02 12:36P]

Posted by KATEL:

Where is CHS? Celina? :confused: