Jo Byrns 2009 Football Schedule

Shep

Does anyone have the complete schedule with dates? What non-district teams does JB have scheduled so far? I've heard Cascade is the 1st game and that another non-district opponent backed out. If Cascade is in fact the 1st game, I like it! The JB football team gets tested right out of the gate AND it'll add an extra 1 or 2 months of smack with C11 and Trey...we all win!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have the complete schedule with dates? What non-district teams does JB have scheduled so far? I've heard Cascade is the 1st game and that another non-district opponent backed out. If Cascade is in fact the 1st game, I like it! The JB football team gets tested right out of the gate AND it'll add an extra 1 or 2 months of smack with C11 and Trey...we all win!

Extra 1 or 2 months my ARSE.......Let's get it started right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? Ya'll won't have that cold weather to help you win in August....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey, I started working out with 44 this week. Here is a picture of me at the gym...

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I guess you'll be doing the colon cleanse too!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I guess you'll be doing the colon cleanse too!

I do that at least once a day...LOL

Cannon County backed out. Another post says they did the same with CPA. As of now JB only has 9 Games. Glad to see we keep Cascade. Everybody needs a Gimme now and then. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cannon County backed out. Another post says they did the same with CPA. As of now JB only has 9 Games. Glad to see we keep Cascade. Everybody needs a Gimme now and then. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PROBABLY THIS GAME CANNOT BE SCHEDULED, BUT I WAS HOPING JBS AND MTP COULD MEET. THE 05 AND 06 GAMES WERE VERY SPECIAL. OVER THE LAST 22 YEARS I HAVE FOLLOWED OR BEEN INVOLVED WITH JBS THE O5 GAME SOLIDIFIED JBS AS A VERY GOOD TEAM AND WAS THE MOST SPECIAL FOR THE COMBACK FROM DOWN TWO TOUCHDOWNS. THOUGH LOOSING IN 06 JBS AGAIN PROVED THEY BELONGED AS ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN 1A--OF COURSE 07 HAD ANOTHER GOOD SEASON AND WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUTH THIS 08 TEAM--I GET CHOKED UP THINKING ABOUT THIS TEAM

mTp would be awesome. McKenzie isn't too much more of a drive than McEwen. Stewart Co is better than they used to be. Wayne Co or C-wood would be good games but waaayy too far away. Montgomery Central would be a close (to home) game, but they are way down right now and it wouldn't prove anything for JB. TC and FCS would great and relatively close as well...and they would be a great measuring stick to see where you're at. I'm glad Cannon Co. backed out. When have they ever really been a test for JB?

Here's one to chew on...schedule an ABC private. Do ya'll think JB is ready?

It would be great to see Jo Byrns schedule a strong non-region game. It would help develop the team and get them some good pub.