Jo Byrns 2009 Football Schedule

Shep

Week 3 schools with open dates as per T$$AA...

3 Jo Byrns High School Cedar Hill, TN Division I, Class 1A

3 Howard School of Academics and Techology Chattanooga, TN Division I, Class 3A

3 Williamsburg High School Williamsburg, KY Class A

3 McMinn Co. High School Athens, TN Division I, Class 6A

3 Southwestern High School Somerset, KY

3 McCallie School Chattanooga, TN Division II, Class AA

3 Liberty Technology Magnet High School Jackson, TN Division I, Class 4A

3 Ensworth High School Nashville, TN Division II, Class

3 Obion Co. Central High School Troy, TN Division I, Class 4A

3 Cannon Co. High School Woodbury, TN Division I, Class 3A

3 Giles Co. High School Pulaski, TN Division I, Class 4A

3 Meigs Co. High School Decatur, TN Division I, Class 3A

3 Daniel Boone High School Gray, TN Division I, Class 5A

Cannon Co. backed out

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 3 schools with open dates as per T$$AA...

3 Jo Byrns High School Cedar Hill, TN Division I, Class 1A

3 Howard School of Academics and Techology Chattanooga, TN Division I, Class 3A

3 Williamsburg High School Williamsburg, KY Class A

3 McMinn Co. High School Athens, TN Division I, Class 6A

3 Southwestern High School Somerset, KY

3 McCallie School Chattanooga, TN Division II, Class AA

3 Liberty Technology Magnet High School Jackson, TN Division I, Class 4A

3 Ensworth High School Nashville, TN Division II, Class

3 Obion Co. Central High School Troy, TN Division I, Class 4A

3 Cannon Co. High School Woodbury, TN Division I, Class 3A

3 Giles Co. High School Pulaski, TN Division I, Class 4A

3 Meigs Co. High School Decatur, TN Division I, Class 3A

3 Daniel Boone High School Gray, TN Division I, Class 5A

Cannon Co. backed out

we should play Daniel Boone.. two historical figures and all... but seriously, which one do y'all think we'll end up with? I'd rather not play in Jackson, that's a good 3 and half hours away, and it's a scary scary place. If we played in Pulaski, maybe the college down there could take a peek of the players.. I know of 2 JB graduates that went to college there... maybe, what's everyone's thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WHO CARES?!!! Jo Byrns has seen it's day in the sun!!! Their run is limited because it is hard to keep talent in a small community, if you ever get it!!! The only exceptions are South Pitt and Trousdale, and anyone who knows anything about small town football knows where all their talent comes from!!!

WHO CARES?!!! Jo Byrns has seen it's day in the sun!!! Their run is limited because it is hard to keep talent in a small community, if you ever get it!!! The only exceptions are South Pitt and Trousdale, and anyone who knows anything about small town football knows where all their talent comes from!!!

LOL you are kidding right??? Coach Adkins has built this program to be good over the next many years. Jo Byrns played with TC all night and has as good a shot as anyone to make it back to the championship game this year. They are not on TC or SP's level as far as gold balls, tradition, or wins but they are building a program that they hope to start getting to that level. Also nice 19 posts, welcome to CoachT!!

You would be mistaken.We have a strong incoming junior class,and a very good incoming Sophomore class,probably the weakest class (IMO) for the next 5-6 yrs is the incoming Freshman class,but even they aren't bad,plus I think a lot of our lineman will be out of this class by the time the become Juniors.....or at least I know of one that I think will be ready. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

...and anyone who knows anything about small town football knows where all their talent comes from!!!

I give up, but with your infinite wisdom I'm sure you'll let us know where all of JB's talent comes from...because I must be wrong in thinking it comes from Adams, Cedar Hill, Barren Plains, Turnersville, and certainly not from Stroudsville. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />