White Co. Football

cavsfootball

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you guys so whinny? No one can question anything here without teardrops hitting the floor. I asked who is coaching and no one knows or just don't want to tell? Lowery- is that true? Can't get anyone from outside? Is that true? I don't know but it sounds like the same old same old from here. What i am supposed to believe you or my lying eyes?

He does not know if any is coming. That leaves him with little experience.

Where does your information come from? Have you talked with Coach Malone? Have you spoke to any of the Coaches that he has asked to join him? If you are going to post comments, back them up. If it's your opinion say so. As far as I know, at least 3 coaches from Sparta have been asked to stay. 2 from the High School and 1 from the Middle School. Coach Malone has said that 2 maybe 3 would be comming in from outside. They were named but I will not post the names. As of now NOTHING is offical. Something may be announced Monday night, but it would'ent suprise me if it was after the school year before we hear.

Yes I have, several times. He seems to be what we were hoping for. But what ever he is, he has my support. That's the problem with some people. They want to make their decision on rumor and gossip. Let the man get here and get his program running. His coaches will be who they are. Does'ent make a hill of beans who we think they are or should be. All we need to worry about is how are we getting to the game and is there anything I can do to help.

His coaches will be who they are. Does'ent make a hill of beans who we think they are or should be.

Does this quote mean Dennis Green may be coming here? He is who we think he is, or is he?

Maybe it's they are who we thought they were? Or who they are is who they are? The bottom line is there is only about 2 or 3 of us who care enough to talk about it and that in a nutshell is the problem here. Basketball rules and people live in the past.

I sincerely hope your defending every move of this program is right on. But I and others are going to have to be shown something cause I ain't buying no pig in poke. Maybe the near future will make you look better and not like a blind follower.

Does this quote mean Dennis Green may be coming here? He is who we think he is, or is he?

Maybe it's they are who we thought they were? Or who they are is who they are? The bottom line is there is only about 2 or 3 of us who care enough to talk about it and that in a nutshell is the problem here. Basketball rules and people live in the past.

I sincerely hope your defending every move of this program is right on. But I and others are going to have to be shown something cause I ain't buying no pig in poke. Maybe the near future will make you look better and not like a blind follower.

Denny Green may be. I Don't know. And that's my point. Malone will get who he gets, nothing we post here will change who those picks are. You are exactly right, nat many care about what happens.

Don't confuse my supporting the program for defending the program. I will be the first to call them out, when the time comes. AS of now there's nothing to defend. There is no program. White County football is in limbo, until April 15th. You say you're not buying a pig in the poke, well I hate to break it to you, but the pigs been purchased and now you just need to decide weather you want to help hold the bag!