White Co. Football

cavsfootball

I'm not sure why everything dried up. I have an idea.

Does your idea revolve around not having much to talk about? I think we all got excited during the hiring process and now we're waiting to see which way the program is going to go. Once spring practice starts up I'm sure you'll see a lot more posts from people because, believe it or not, you're not the only supporter. I told you that I didn't agree with the hire but that's in the past. I'm not going to work behind Malone's back or anything like that; I'm going to support the man. I'm excited about the future and I really hope he succeeds...only time will tell.

Has he announced the spring practice dates spartafire? I'm sure you know considering you know all the other news and insights of the program!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Coach Malone and good luck!

White County, you've got a great coach who will work your kids hard and be successful. He won't be looking to jump ship any time soon. He wanted to get into TN and I think you'll be happy once you meet him and get to know him.

You can look for as many negatives as you want and you'll always find them. Records, experience as a player, "not from White County", whatever. But as some of your fans mentioned, he is who you've got. Support him, expect and demand the best and I believe you'll get it.

Congrats to Coach Malone & to White County! Great hire! This guy knows what he is doing, has great work ethic and also has a variety of experience. White County will improve with him at the helm. Just how much is up to the players, administration and community. Support him and understand where he comes from (one of Rankin's boys) and you will win.

Does your idea revolve around not having much to talk about? I think we all got excited during the hiring process and now we're waiting to see which way the program is going to go. Once spring practice starts up I'm sure you'll see a lot more posts from people because, believe it or not, you're not the only supporter. I told you that I didn't agree with the hire but that's in the past. I'm not going to work behind Malone's back or anything like that; I'm going to support the man. I'm excited about the future and I really hope he succeeds...only time will tell.

Has he announced the spring practice dates spartafire? I'm sure you know considering you know all the other news and insights of the program!

No, it something totally different and not really important any more. I want you to know that when I was talking abot "working behind the coaches back" I was talking about inside the program. Also I would like to say, I will never speak of anyone personally on this site. In my opinion this is the place to pass information and thouhts that might in some way build interest in Warrior football. If I offended you or upset you in any way, it was not my intent.

I think that there is plenty to talk about. Now more than ever. Now we know who the coach is. By the way there is a Meet And Greet for Coach Malone set for Monday, March 16.2009, @6:30pm, in the White County High School Cafe. I would like to see ideas voiced on this thread about ways to build support in the community. Very few will take the time or effort to get on the sites or read about coaches or programs. I've spoken to hundreds of people over the past week and there is a spark out there. The problem is the way that supporters have been treated in the past. Coach Malone Needs to know what the history is and to work to change it. People want to support football and feel apart of it. I hope it will happen.

As far as spring practice goes, I'm hearing May. The reason is to get the baseball players involved and have every player participate. Coach Malone is having a team meeting this afternoon.

Stranger things have happened, but I would find that hard to belive. He has zero exper. , he kind of helped a couple of years ago. I could see him maybe in some kind of role but not coaching the offence. It would be my guess that that coach will come in tow with Malone, at the very least have some history with him. The statement has been made before that " Lowery is right where he needs to be now" Admin.

So who is on the staff? Anyone know who is coming in? Who is he retaining?

When in spring practice?

I know only 2 or 3 or us care but it would be nice to keep some fire going.

3 Varsity coaches stayed

1 Freshman coach stayed

Coach Malone is bringing 3

Spring practice is the first 2 weeks of May

Why don't you haters quit with the crappy comments?

The choice has been made. Get behind him or shut up. Or at least shut up until he gives you a reason to talk.

Opinions are like butt holes. Everyone has one, and they all stink. (This is not directed at any particular person)

3 Varsity coaches stayed

1 Freshman coach stayed

Coach Malone is bringing 3

Spring practice is the first 2 weeks of May

Why don't you haters quit with the crappy comments?

The choice has been made. Get behind him or shut up. Or at least shut up until he gives you a reason to talk.

Opinions are like butt holes. Everyone has one, and they all stink. (This is not directed at any particular person)

Amen Melveno. This is exactly what I've been saying. Not only do they stink, but they mean absoutly nothing. Let the man do his job, and if it's not supportive, save the keystrokes