3.Harold Spain-Chester County

4.Jay Murphy-Bolivar

5.Justin Weed-Camden

6.Deshaun Kizer-Lexington

7.Graham Poston-Chester County

8.Brent Rowsey-Chester County

9.South Side's PG

10.Des Crisp-Bolivar

I would say Josh Fry from Lexington, the PG from Lexington, and the kid from McNairy also

1.Chris Reeves-Bolivar

2.Ricky Tisdale-Bolivar

3.Harold Spain-Chester County

4.Jay Murphy-Bolivar

5.Justin Weed-Camden

6.Deshaun Kizer-Lexington

7.Graham Poston-Chester County

8.Brent Rowsey-Chester County

9.South Side's PG

10.Des Crisp-Bolivar

I would say Josh Fry from Lexington, the PG from Lexington, and the kid from McNairy also

1. Reeves-Bolivar

2. Tisdale-Bolivar

3. Murphy- Bolivar

4. Kizer-Lexington

5. Crisp-Bolivar

6. Weed-Camden

7. Spain-Chester County

8. Rowsey-Chester County

9. Kyle Herndan-Camden

10. South Side's PG <-- I don't know who that is, but if you have him listed he must be pretty decent.

Fry would be in the running, I don't think the PG from Lexington would be in the top 10 and no one from McNairy stands out to me thus far. We still have to play them since it was cancelled for tonight.

Under Rated:

Fry-Lexington<-- Good shooter and experienced. Didn't play last year so may be a little rusty at the start. Look for him to pick it up some.

Adams-Camden <-- Plays the most minutes on Camden for the most part. may not show up in top scorers but he plays smart ofensively and defensively as well as steps into the much needed leadership role for Camden. Does sit in top 3 in most all categories of stats though.

#1 for Lexington. <-- At 6'4 he'll cause problems for most people in our district that's lacking size. He can jump pretty high so gets a lot of rebounds and put backs.

After a top 10-15 there is a big drop in players in this district I just noticed. I was trying to name a top ten and a few others and it stopped abruptly. lol I have to wait and play South Side and McNairy since they have so many new players playing. I know that Cortez kid from McNairy wasn't great last time he guarded me. i had something like 22 points and 8 blocks. No telling how many rebounds. Could have been a lucky game for me though. I heard he was taking the leadership role for them so maybe he has stepped it up and will contribute a lot for them.

The center from South Side you were talking about.. I think he came off the bench and played a lot against us last year. if it is that kid, he looks like he may be pretty good if he works hard. he came in and busted his butt for every point and board he had. hard working kid!

Weed hurts our team? I couldn't agree more with you! When he plays like a team player and plays smart, he is one of the best players in our district.. But he doesn't do that often.

Bolivar is just stacked. End of it. lol

chester County have some very physical and hard working Seniors this year who would be in running for top 10.

1 Reaves

2 Murphy

3 Crisp

4 Tisdale

5 Whitehorn (could be the next GREAT one....more upside than anybody on the Bolivar team..Maybe)

6 Kizer

7 Hodge

8 Rowsey

9 Herndon

10 Ross

Yankees, you are so right about Whitehorn. If and when he ever "Gets It", then he will be unbelievable. I would have to put Crisp at number 2 right now, however. He is playing his way into a high mid major scholarship. He is a classic late bloomer and he is still growing (he's pushin 6'4" right now). He can score in so many ways!

I also really like the Herndon kid from Camden. He can flat out play and shoot the ball.

Southside - David White is their best player, big strong post player

McNairy - Cortez Smith is a good player with alot of smarts and uses his body well, not tall but able to operate well inside.

Weed- highly over rated, hurts his team alot with his temper

Bolivars entire starting lineup

You could be right about his temper, but i disagree with him being overrated.

You could be right about his temper, but i disagree with him being overrated.

Yeah don't take anything away from Weed, he is a great player, he just gets mad at the calls and what's going on in the game and looks for his revenge by trying to score on everyone or cussing. That does bad 2 ways. Technicals and him not hitting the open people and he causes a lot of problems. When he his playing team ball and not angry, he is top 10 in district no doubt. But he doesn''t do it too often for more than a quarter or two.

I don't think I know who the kid is from Bolivar. What number is he?