John Jenkins scores 57

Southeast21

Reiterrates that he is the best player in the state. Needs to play a little better D. But an OFFENSIVE machine.

I dont think he is the best player in the state, I think that honor goes to Joe Jackson, Jenkins is a better shooter, but that's it. And Jenkins doesn't play the competition that Joe Jackson does.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it alone dude. Having seen both, Jenkins does pass the attitude litmus test better than your guy.

HHS#1 wasn't at the game if you could comprehend his post. He was asking about the game.

Yea I heard this kid was great, and looking at his stats he definitely knows how to score. Isn't he like 6'4? That seems like a pretty good height for a good shooter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jenkins is the best shooter in state, and I cannot wait to see him at Vandy.

Wonder what Jenkins stats would be if he played against some of the REALLY good teams out of Memphis?????????

He'd prolly be playing JV /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think it's pretty cool that he stuck it out with his boys at Station Camp. He could be playing for any number of private schools and be lighting it up with more pub AND he's got he grades to get into a school like Vanderbilt. Why the jealousy?

Wonder what Jenkins stats would be if he played against some of the REALLY good teams out of Memphis?????????

He would probably score around the same amount.

He went to the Lebron Nike Skills Camp and the NBA players camp and was a leading scorer out of some of the best players in the nation. You dont get ranked top 50 in the nation by only playing for Station Camp.

Memphis is good and all, but it doesnt even matter your team is gunna have to be ferocious defensively and VERY athletic to keep Jenkins under 25. Cause even if u do have good defense... he will just make a fool out of you and shoot it in your face.

He'd prolly be playing JV /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think it's pretty cool that he stuck it out with his boys at Station Camp. He could be playing for any number of private schools and be lighting it up with more pub AND he's got he grades to get into a school like Vanderbilt. Why the jealousy?

Why in the WORLD would I be jealous??????? That comment was just ridiculous. I was being serious...I've never had the pleasure to see him play and notice from stats he is the high scorer....everyone else has said he didn't have that great of a team to back him. Just wondering how he would do playing ball for and against a team where every player was good. I THINK it is great the kid gets to go play at the next level and go to a school like Vanderbilt.

He would probably score around the same amount.

He went to the Lebron Nike Skills Camp and the NBA players camp and was a leading scorer out of some of the best players in the nation. You dont get ranked top 50 in the nation by only playing for Station Camp.

Memphis is good and all, but it doesnt even matter your team is gunna have to be ferocious defensively and VERY athletic to keep Jenkins under 25. Cause even if u do have good defense... he will just make a fool out of you and shoot it in your face.

Thanks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I didn't know. I'm glad the guys that know a little more about his AAU ball spoke up.

I've seen him play once, that being last night and I left the gym thoroughly impressed. He was fun to watch even though he was lighting up the team I root for. To me that's the ultimate compliment. I know the people around me were annoyed at me saying 'Swish' when the ball left his hands. You could just tell they were going in as soon as he shot them.

Jenkins would not average 40 a game in Memphis...25 or so is more likely. He would also have to guard at a much higher level in Memphis to. Jernkins was a bigtime scorer on the AAU circuit but not 40+ a game, NOT EFVEN CLOSE. I don't think Station Camp has played a team with a winning record yet, could be wrog on that though. Jenkins deserves everything everybody is saying about him...like the one dude said , probably the best from Middle Tn since Brewer and Mercer. I take nothing away from him, he is a great player.

Leave it alone dude. Having seen both, Jenkins does pass the attitude litmus test better than your guy.

HHS#1 wasn't at the game if you could comprehend his post. He was asking about the game.

Well dude, go ahead and ask Jenkins how he likes " my guys' " attitude. The answer will not be what you expect, dude.