Ezell-Harding & Loretto

CoachT

Guest almostthere

ok, finally someones answered my question of why yall did it. thats all i wanted to know(besides wanting u to stop dissing teams u know nothing about). tubs, thanks for giving a very understandable answer. i appreciate it a lot. chakra, i wasnt tryin to be hateful or nothin, all i wanted u to do was answer the question. i didnt think u would get all mad about that, but i guess i thought wrong. with this said, i wish ezell the best of luck and the same with collinwood.

P.S> dont hold anything against our coach not trading film. he was still mad about last years score. would u trade films with a team who set the national td passing record on you?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by bonez33:

ok, finally someones answered my question of why yall did it. thats all i wanted to know(besides wanting u to stop dissing teams u know nothing about). tubs, thanks for giving a very understandable answer. i appreciate it a lot. chakra, i wasnt tryin to be hateful or nothin, all i wanted u to do was answer the question. i didnt think u would get all mad about that, but i guess i thought wrong. with this said, i wish ezell the best of luck and the same with collinwood.

Hey 33 I wish u guys all the luck in the world to. I might have taken that the wrong way. I think i still have my protective shell when i come on here from the abuse i took for public vs private debates. You guys have some gritty players, but if you guys play as a team u should have a great year.

P.S> dont hold anything against our coach not trading film. he was still mad about last years score. would u trade films with a team who set the national td passing record on you?

PS : I also agree that i wouldnt trade film with him either, and i wouldnt personally go for 2 up 28. But i am not the coach , who has won alot of games at Ezell.