Ezell-Harding & Loretto

CoachT

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by coacht:
Posted by coacht:

21-6 E-H at the half. Game delayed over an hour by storms.

Ezell scored twice in the last 6 minutes of the first half.

E-H just scored to go up 36-6 on a 48-yard pass from Randy Schlappi to Jacob Burney.

36-14 with :30 to go in the third. Grant Earnest scored for Loretto.

Posted by coacht:
Posted by coacht:
Posted by coacht:

21-6 E-H at the half. Game delayed over an hour by storms.

Ezell scored twice in the last 6 minutes of the first half.

E-H just scored to go up 36-6 on a 48-yard pass from Randy Schlappi to Jacob Burney.

36-14 with :30 to go in the third. Grant Earnest scored for Loretto.

Final- Ezell-Harding 36 - Loretto 14

Was a really good game Loretto plays to the whistle and is hard nosed. AJ Balckburn had his best recveiving night ever with well over 200 yards (Returning & Receiving). Jacob Burney also made a great catch for the final touchdown for Ezell.

Antoine Owens is DA MAN!!!!

Thought i might as well throw that in here hes a great back and linebacker ask #45 from Loretto he knows all to well.

QB looked very good and the frehman QB is a great player as well. Looks good so far for ezell Upperman next.

[Edited by Chakra20 on 8-24-02 1:26A]

i kinda had my doubts about ezell this year but i went to loretto and they really surprised me their qb was right on the money with every throw and when blackburn touches the ball he is almost impossible to stop also the defense was great i am just wondering who #'s 50 and 51 are and what grade they are in they were there on almost every play owens did very well though they didnt run the ball much and # 15 is also a stud good luck to ezell this year .

I was at the game last night. I was told that Ezell was better this year than last, however, going by that performance I'll have to disagree. I know it was the first game, but they've got a ways to go to get on last year's level. Yet, they are still very good. I just think the road will be much tougher for them this year.

And how bout Loretto's schedule, Ezell, then Collinwood, what a way to start. Thought they played very hard

Posted by Hollywood85:

I was at the game last night. I was told that Ezell was better this year than last, however, going by that performance I'll have to disagree. I know it was the first game, but they've got a ways to go to get on last year's level. Yet, they are still very good. I just think the road will be much tougher for them this year.

And how bout Loretto's schedule, Ezell, then Collinwood, what a way to start. Thought they played very hard

I dunno about not being any better than last year. #50 is David Dugan Hes a Junior And #51 is Will martin A senior. If you watched the game closely they only gave the ball to antoine 4 times the entire game. I am assuming that is his punishment for missing a week of practice. They could have scored 60 points on the, again this year but the look from the sideline is wht ended that. Ezell up 34-6 in the third and Coach smith ran a 2point play and the Loretto coach almost ran across the feild.

BTW dont worry i think a 400 yard passing performance and not givin the ball to your stud might have made u think a litttle different, but maybe u werent watchin the same game as me.

Loretto had one play against the starters the long td run outside of that they would have never scored. Also ezell had a scored called back on a penaltie the punt return right before half.And another TD negated on a bad call in the endzone when ezells runnin back fumbled into the endzone and recovered it in the endzond, but somehow they got a touch back dunno maybe a high school rule. If they were pushing like they were last year it could have been just as ugly.

But i understand what you are sayin its hard to better than 15-0 with an offense that averaged over 48 points a game and defense that hed people to an average under 10 ;);)

[Edited by Chakra20 on 8-24-02 4:07P]

[Edited by Chakra20 on 8-24-02 4:09P]

Guest almostthere

chakra, i dont have n e thing against u or nothing like that, but what u r sayin is just low down and sorry. u r sayin all this stuff about loretto having no sportsmanship and stuff like that. maybe u need to look in the mirror and think about what u r sayin before u post it on here. we dont appreciate u sayin this and i dont think any of ezell's fans players or coaches appreciate it either.