Tennessee Top Players

SHS War Eagle 85

Who Are Tennessee's Top Players For Next Season In Any Class??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WHITE HOUSE

TROX GREENWADE

AUSSIE LIGHT

JONATHON DUKE

BRIAN DIXON

ALL OF THOSE PLAYERS WILL BE VERY GOOD PLAYERS NEXT YEAR. TROX WOULD BE THE MOST LIKELY TO BE A HOUSEHOLD NAME BUT ALL THOSE PLAYERS COULD MAKE A RUN AT ALL STATE.

Old Pirate is reluctant to put the monkey on these guys back but SP has 3 players with grades that folks will be looking at next season. 1.QB/SS-Terrell Robinson-6-3 and has a strong arm-needs to work hard to hone his skills and strength. 2. TE/DE-Jawaun Fennell-6-5-has the size colleges look for but needs to work harder on strength and develop more toughness. 3. Malcolm Jones-WR/CB-6-1-great speed, quickness and hands but can bring it as a defender-needs to work hard in the weight room. These players will be the core that has to become team leaders for the Pirates to succeed.

Look out for a kid at Ensworth, #74. Antonio Richardson some may remember him from the Mt Pleasant team of 2007. I saw him here in Mt Pleasant and my gosh what a beast he is. LOOK OUT!!!

i was told back when they scrimmaged Central in preseason this year, he didnt play that much do to conditioning, but when he did they triple teamed him, and he still made them look foolish.