Tennessee Top Players

SHS War Eagle 85

Who Are Tennessee's Top Players For Next Season In Any Class??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The Ashbanner kid from JB should be a top notch back, he fought through some early season injuries and then come the playoffs and WOW, pretty good speed and great vision, cutback moves will take you outta your shoes, I understand the young man was right back in the weight room 2 days after the championship game, seems like this young man has a great attitude and work ethic as Ive heard from several people

Bledsoe County #3 and #32

Hahahahahahaha oh wow you just made my day. My guess is you're one of these two players? Going incognito acting like you don't know what their names are? Oh I'm only guessing.

Whew. But in all seriousness.

Dorian Cozart- Catholic

Zak Tait- Catholic

Keiwone Malone-Mitchell

Trox Greenwade-White House

Ben Stiles-McMinn Central

Jamin Godfrey-McMinn Central

One of the ILBs for Alcoa. He was either a sophomore or junior this year. Kid was good. Watched him on TV in state championship game. He was pretty much the reason Milan had no running game.

Is Tavarus Jefferson from Ensworth going to be a senior or is he graduating this year? Fastest running back I've ever seen.

Just a few I know of: Michael Cermak, Claton Shell , Min Tran, all will be seniors on a Heritage team with some good underclassman/athletes coming up. Sophmores to be - Chase Cline, Luke Eldridge, Michael Clore, & Matt Plummer all will fit in well with a good core of of JV players from last years teams. I see good things for the Heritage in the future...

Who Are Tennessee's Top Players For Next Season In Any Class??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Here are some of the players to watch for Goodpasture next year. These players are all going to top level camps this summer, and they all have a chance to make a huge impact!

Keenan Reynolds (#3) Sophomore QB - Started as a Freshman, can scramble and throw.

Corey Potter (#23) Junior RB/DB - Was injured most of last year, has speed and toughness.

Troy Nichols (#9) Junior WR/FS - 6' 1" and is fast. Is probably the fastest on the team, a pure athlete.

Cody Jones (#16) Junior WR/DB - 6' 2" and strong. Will stand out on defense.

Seth McFerrin (#29) Senior FB - Very tough, made all region last year.

Stephon Dawson (#32) Senior FB/LB - Big, 6' 2" 235lbs, quick for size.

Drew Batson (#33) Junior LB - Tackling machine, was injured some of last year.

Glen Nabors (#46) Senior K/LB - Most dependable LB last year, was all region.

Parker Burton (#42) Junior LB - Has gotten stronger and improves each year.

Matt Ryman (#54) Junior OL/DT - 6' 1" 320lbs, should dominate next year. Has started since his Freshman year.

Deandre Carney (#77) Junior OL/DT - 6' 5" 300lbs, should be ready to take next step.