Dekalb Co. @ LA

wanteddeadoralive

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Lee Corso says on Saterdays not so fast my freind. This one will be closer than the experts think DC always plays well at LA. Melton and Dunn will be over looking dekalb. If dekalb's shooters show up DC will be right there to take the victory. Here is what they will have to do:

1 Draw first blood, Denman and Willoughby need to get there shots falling early.

2. put Pottete on Dunn this is the kid before he got in foul trouble but shut down John Jenkins when he was on him he held Jenkins to 8 points. When Jenkins let out was when martin put wiggins on him.

3. Slow Slow Slow Slow down, dekalb you do not need to run and gun with these guys. When you beat them 2 years ago thats what you did.

4. Dont be predictable mix it up be patient move the ball till you get what you need not want.

5. Turn LA over you need to turn them over about 16 to 17 times if you do the first 4 this will happen and LA will go to the house and will Melton and his boys will just get frustated effort will still be there, but bad decisions will occur.

DC DO THIS AND I SEE US COMING OUT A WINNER TUES GOODLUCK TO BOTH SQUADS.

As Lee Corso says on Saterdays not so fast my freind. This one will be closer than the experts think DC always plays well at LA. Melton and Dunn will be over looking dekalb. If dekalb's shooters show up DC will be right there to take the victory. Here is what they will have to do:

1 Draw first blood, Denman and Willoughby need to get there shots falling early.

2. put Pottete on Dunn this is the kid before he got in foul trouble but shut down John Jenkins when he was on him he held Jenkins to 8 points. When Jenkins let out was when martin put wiggins on him.

3. Slow Slow Slow Slow down, dekalb you do not need to run and gun with these guys. When you beat them 2 years ago thats what you did.

4. Dont be predictable mix it up be patient move the ball till you get what you need not want.

5. Turn LA over you need to turn them over about 16 to 17 times if you do the first 4 this will happen and LA will go to the house and will Melton and his boys will just get frustated effort will still be there, but bad decisions will occur.

DC DO THIS AND I SEE US COMING OUT A WINNER TUES GOODLUCK TO BOTH SQUADS.

You can rest assured that Coach Melton will overlook no one! Your win two years ago, happened when he was starting to develope his talented team.

If LA's team is healthy you have two chances-----------Slim and None! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Melton and Dunn will be over looking dekalb. If dekalb's shooters show up DC will be right there to take the victory. Here is what they will have to do:

Coach Melton has never overlooked any team in his coaching career. I highly doubt he will start now. Especially after a loss. Coach Melton has only lost 2 games in a row three times in his career. He is always a little extra focused after a loss.

The win from 2 years ago that you are talking about... I think that was the 3 point victory. I think that was the game where that cool ref wanted to show everyone just how much power he had. Didn't Melton get thrown out that game for bringing it to the attention of the ref how terrible of a job he was doing? (which led to extra free-throws) Then LA went to Dekalb and beat them by 13.

Other than that, your plan seems to be put together pretty well. You still have to be able to carry those plans out though. LA will improve to 9-1 and DC will fall to 6-5.

LA - 70

DC - 45

Coach Melton has never overlooked any team in his coaching career. I highly doubt he will start now. Especially after a loss. Coach Melton has only lost 2 games in a row three times in his career. He is always a little extra focused after a loss.

The win from 2 years ago that you are talking about... I think that was the 3 point victory. I think that was the game where that cool ref wanted to show everyone just how much power he had. Didn't Melton get thrown out that game for bringing it to the attention of the ref how terrible of a job he was doing? (which led to extra free-throws) Then LA went to Dekalb and beat them by 13.

Other than that, your plan seems to be put together pretty well. You still have to be able to carry those plans out though. LA will improve to 9-1 and DC will fall to 6-5.

LA - 70

DC - 45

Overton, your prediction looks pretty close. May be another chance to see LA's talented freshmen. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />