Jaques Smith rated 5star on Scout 2010

ImaOWL

I'M NOT SAYING HE IS NOT A LEADER or the leader this year...just stating that you can't say HE'S THE GREATEST LEADER IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM......HE IS THE MAN OF OOLTEWAH FOOTBALL,PERIOD. JUST DIDNT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR,I GUESS.

Define "leader" so everyone knows what you're talking about. How anybody can say Jacquez Smith is not a leader is truly mind-boggling. But as usual, you say one thing and then say you did not. I too believe he has a chance to achieve greatness, but the best ever from Chattanooga? Have you ever heard of Reggie White?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know FOR A FACT.......... that this post has false information....did not happen.

PERIOD

J Smith is the best "leader' the Owls have had in their history of the program.

It did happen and he did say it BUT he was only 15 at the time and had never lost a game up to that point.

Define "leader" so everyone knows what you're talking about. How anybody can say Jacquez Smith is not a leader is truly mind-boggling. But as usual, you say one thing and then say you did not. I too believe he has a chance to achieve greatness, but the best ever from Chattanooga? Have you ever heard of Reggie White?

GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN..YOU CRAP STIRRING MINDLESS CHILD...I SAID,HE WASN'T THE GREATEST LEADER IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM......UNLESS YOU PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR OOLTEWAH EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST FIFTY YEARS.,.YOU WOULDN'T OR COULDN'T KNOW WHO WAS THE GREATEST LEADER(EVERY YEAR IS DIFFERENT) HE IS THE MOTOR and the EMOTION ON A VERY STRONG TEAM. OH YEAH,I HAVE HEARD OF REGGIE WHITE,I THINK HE PLAYED FOR A SORRY SCHOOL and he didn't play against the kind of talent SMITH HAS.AGAIN DIFFERENT ERA OF FOOTBALL.REGGIE WHITE will be the greatest,UNTIL SMITH or somebody does what WHITE DID OVER A CAREER..,..BUT SMITH HAS THE POTENTIAL DO THAT. TIME WILL TELL.

Tapes look pretty good on this kid, no doubt a great athlete. Looks like he has room for improvement in some areas but i'm sure coach O will fix that up will quick. Seems to be a good kid who doesn't get in trouble, he has a bright future in the orange and white!

GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN..YOU CRAP STIRRING MINDLESS CHILD...I SAID,HE WASN'T THE GREATEST LEADER IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM......UNLESS YOU PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR OOLTEWAH EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST FIFTY YEARS.,.YOU WOULDN'T OR COULDN'T KNOW WHO WAS THE GREATEST LEADER(EVERY YEAR IS DIFFERENT) HE IS THE MOTOR and the EMOTION ON A VERY STRONG TEAM. OH YEAH,I HAVE HEARD OF REGGIE WHITE,I THINK HE PLAYED FOR A SORRY SCHOOL and he didn't play against the kind of talent SMITH HAS.AGAIN DIFFERENT ERA OF FOOTBALL.REGGIE WHITE will be the greatest,UNTIL SMITH or somebody does what WHITE DID OVER A CAREER..,..BUT SMITH HAS THE POTENTIAL DO THAT. TIME WILL TELL.

Here is YOUR QUOTE!!!!: bull-s@#$..!!!!BEST LEADER?..MAYBE THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER EVER?!!! TO COME OUT OF CHATTANOOGA.,.BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY LEADER...HE HAS A TEMPER and a MOUTH TO GO ALONG WITH IT. HE WILL BE FINE AT ..UT.. OR EVEN THE NEXT LEVEL BEYOND THAT.,BUT DONT OVER DO IT..FISH !!!!

Go back and take your lithium....

Here is YOUR QUOTE!!!!: bull-s@#$..!!!!BEST LEADER?..MAYBE THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER EVER?!!! TO COME OUT OF CHATTANOOGA.,.BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY BEST- LEADER...HE HAS A TEMPER and a MOUTH TO GO ALONG WITH IT. HE WILL BE FINE AT ..UT.. OR EVEN THE NEXT LEVEL BEYOND THAT.,BUT DONT OVER DO IT..FISH !!!!

Go back and take your lithium....

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?.....I'M, I LYING ABOUT SOMETHING? I ASKED A QUESTION AND THEN MADE 2 COMMENTS.So you are gonna argue with me on the fact,he doesn'thave a temper? or mouths alot..(which by the way is no big deal for most players nowadays) MY OPINION IS THIS FOR THE LAST TIME.....HOW CAN ANYONE SAY HE'S THE BEST LEADER IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM,when HUNDREDS,if not THOUSANDS of players have walked through OOLTEWAH'S LOCKERROOM DOORS....SMITH HAS COME ALONG WAY with his self control,attitude,and TEMPER,BUT he sometimes can't escape the fact he could go off anywhere,anytime. I WISH HIM WELL.....just like all young players trying to do right.

Minethat-Turd vs Doid70 in round 1 of the tough man contest! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> tough-man....I would go to jail for hitting a girl....

Jacquez Smith vs. Maplewood

2008 - 5 total stops, 1 pass breakup (4 solo, 1 assist) Maplewood held to 96 total yards of offense on 39 plays run.

2007 - 5 total stops, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery (4/1 again) Maplewood ran 34 offensive plays.

thorough97

Can you give me the stats from the William Blount game? I'd appreciate it .. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12