ImaOWL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jacquez Smith vs. Maplewood

2008 - 5 total stops, 1 pass breakup (4 solo, 1 assist) Maplewood held to 96 total yards of offense on 39 plays run.

2007 - 5 total stops, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery (4/1 again) Maplewood ran 34 offensive plays.

Thorough, I just watched that game 15 minutes ago. Are you sure that you have your stats right???

Yes, I am sure (especially last year). Between the coaches grading the film and what I took at the game, that's what we had (we had the same).

Thorough......Are you telling me that you get to watch film with the Owls' Defensive Staff on those looooooooooooong. Sunday, 1pm - ????????? sessions???

Guy does have talent ill give him that, played agianst him for two years. Horrible attitude though, will never make it unless that changes. 2007 verses william blount we were up 28-0 and he walks off the field right up to coach Monroe and he says and i quote, " i F***ING QUIT. Took his pads off threw them down and walked around the track into the visitor locker room. Better get that under control if wants to play at the next level.

Guy does have talent ill give him that, played agianst him for two years. Horrible attitude though, will never make it unless that changes. 2007 verses william blount we were up 28-0 and he walks off the field right up to coach Monroe and he says and i quote, " i F***ING QUIT. Took his pads off threw them down and walked around the track into the visitor locker room. Better get that under control if wants to play at the next level.

I know FOR A FACT.......... that this post has false information....did not happen.

PERIOD

J Smith is the best "leader' the Owls have had in their history of the program.

I know FOR A FACT.......... that this post has false information....did not happen.

PERIOD

J Smith is the best "leader' the Owls have had in their history of the program.

bull-s@#$..!!!!BEST LEADER?..MAYBE THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER EVER?!!! TO COME OUT OF CHATTANOOGA.,.BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY BEST-LEADER...HE HAS A TEMPER and a MOUTH TO GO ALONG WITH IT. HE WILL BE FINE AT ..UT.. OR EVEN THE NEXT LEVEL BEYOND THAT.,BUT DONT OVER DO IT..FISH !!!!

bull-s@#$..!!!!BEST LEADER?..MAYBE THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER EVER?!!! TO COME OUT OF CHATTANOOGA.,.BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY LEADER...HE HAS A TEMPER and a MOUTH TO GO ALONG WITH IT. HE WILL BE FINE AT ..UT.. OR EVEN THE NEXT LEVEL BEYOND THAT.,BUT DONT OVER DO IT..FISH !!!!

VOiD,

I respect your opinion, but trust me, you have your facts wrong. Jaques and 26 other seniors will lead this team through the 09 schedule. To say that Jaques is NOT a leader is: BLASPHEMY to OOLTEWAH FOOLBALL!!!!!!!

I remember well that game. I was standing on the sideline when he came off the field. At that time Smith was a soph. 15years old and the Owls were not having a good year, but that is another story. I believe alot of the sophmores on that team grew up alot that year. They remembered the losses that year and who handed it to them that year. That showed that last year when payback was.. well...you know. Jaques made more than one locker room half time speeches last year. And yeah ,I guess players on opposing teams probably don't like his attitude. He is VERY INTENSE. His teamates all respect him and listen to him.Off the field, he is a great role model as well. He gets it done in the classroom too. I had someone last year, from an opposing school, tell me they heard he would be too old to play this year. Jaquez just turned 17 in Jan. He is truly a man among boys physically. He is on the track team and throws the shot and disc. He set the record in the discus at the best of the preps last week. That is just a little something he does in his spare time.This young man will not only "make it" He will shine at TN. He is one of the nicest guys youll meet off the field and truly an animal/freak on the field. Like him or hate him, come on down to the nest and watch him this coming season, so one day you can say you did. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> If the Owls can get their offense firing on all cylinders and the offensive line some confidence THEY WILL BE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. One thing is for sure Jaques Smith will. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

VOiD,

I respect your opinion, but trust me, you have your facts wrong. Jaques and 26 other seniors will lead this team through the 09 schedule. To say that Jaques is NOT a leader is: BLASPHEMY to OOLTEWAH FOOLBALL!!!!!!!

I'M NOT SAYING HE IS NOT A LEADER or the leader this year...just stating that you can't say HE'S THE GREATEST LEADER IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM......HE IS THE MAN OF OOLTEWAH FOOTBALL,PERIOD. JUST DIDNT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR,I GUESS.