Spring Tournament - East Tennessee

arkansasvol

Coach Parks:

We (Coalfield) are kicking around the idea of having a tournament early next season since we now have lights on our field, but regardless of whether or not we host a tournament, we would be interested in playing a couple of regular season games.

This past season was the first year that my wife and I coached this team, but I believe Coalfield has played Campbell Co. in the past.

If you are interested, please email me at roarkr14@yahoo.com

Thanks, Rowland

---rSquared

Hendersonville High School will host its tournament the week-end of March 14, 15. This is one of the largest tournaments in the state. Teams can play on Friday and Saturday and have three pool games and all teams advance into single elimination tournament. Some teams come on Thursday and pick up another two games. The last several years we have had 40 teams, but this year we will only have 36. We normally have a waiting list with 6-12 teams so if you would like to get in please Call for information. Coach Griffin, Hendersonville High School (615) 824-6162. The schools that played last year will have first option on playing, and the letters went out to these schools this week.