Super 16 Tournament at Bearden High School this weekend?

chadbrown45

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden vs West

Grace Christian vs Jefferson County

Johnson County vs William Blount

Fulton vs Cleveland

Starts on Sat. 12/20

two of the best teams in the tourney would play each other the first game with cleveland and fulton, but we all know bearden is gonna win no matter who they play in this tourney so im gonna say Fulton and Bearden in the final and Bearden by 15 if they play.

like most predicted it is fulton and bearden in the championship fulton played a sub par game against johnson county but they were also without MTSU signee James Gaulman and with a better effort all around and their best player back i think fulton just might pull off an upset but the key for fulton will be their ability to rebound the ball with the bearden giants.

two of the best teams in the tourney would play each other the first game with cleveland and fulton, but we all know bearden is gonna win no matter who they play in this tourney so im gonna say Fulton and Bearden in the final and Bearden by 15 if they play.

At the end i think it will come down to bearden and fulton as the two best schools there.

Consider the source /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ... but I thought one of the best individual performances on Monday at the Super 16 came from junior Micah Ballard of William Blount in a losing effort. On the 3 year anniversary of the untimely death of his father--Stan--Micah went out and played one of the best games I've seen him play (and I haven't missed one of his games since he was an 8th grader). Micah had 29 pts (including four 3's in the first half) and had the young, undersized Governors on the verge of an upset against a pretty good Cleveland team.

It was a joy to watch him play on a special day for him that not a whole lot of folks were aware of and watch him do well. It was more of a joy after the game in the locker room to see his head coach put his arms around him and the rest of the team gather in and pray for him and share some tears together. The game kind of paled in comparison to this moment. May we all be reminded this Christmas season of what counts. What's really important.

I'm glad the good Lord allows me the opportunity to hang around with this Governor team. I'm blessed.