East Tennessee v.East Ky Border Bowl

olhickory

You appear to know allot more than anyone else on here knows. I agree about the good ole boys club and politics. How sad the ones not choosen but where told 3 weeks ago they were in, then in formed this monday they were not. guess all that bull they learned in school about being the best you can, being a good example was there mistake of believeing adults who are in charge and supposidly respondsible. so much about being a good parent and being an example.How sad these children must realize the truth of life. no wander theres so much hostility coming from the American people and gangs. guess the Gangs have it right after all. are u one of the politically correct informites. must be ,the way you allude the above respondes with your comments you must be a recruiter and a poor one at that. come on lets here how you are going to take up for the bowl now. The national guard chooses, well right, look at how they potrol our national boarders. how much money under the table did they make from the parents or coatches of the players choosen?

What???

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You appear to know allot more than anyone else on here knows. I agree about the good ole boys club and politics. How sad the ones not choosen but where told 3 weeks ago they were in, then in formed this monday they were not. guess all that bull they learned in school about being the best you can, being a good example was there mistake of believeing adults who are in charge and supposidly respondsible. so much about being a good parent and being an example.How sad these children must realize the truth of life. no wander theres so much hostility coming from the American people and gangs. guess the Gangs have it right after all. are u one of the politically correct informites. must be ,the way you allude the above respondes with your comments you must be a recruiter and a poor one at that. come on lets here how you are going to take up for the bowl now. The national guard chooses, well right, look at how they potrol our national boarders. how much money under the table did they make from the parents or coatches of the players choosen?

What, is right, what a retard. I don't need to say much else, you have showed your colors. Why don't you move across the border, you might fit in there. This thread is to celebrate the kids that got invited, not to cry about the ones who didn't. I am just providing some information for those kids. One more piece of advice, check your spell checker before you post, a lot is two words. I guess you showed how smart you were too.

What, is right, what a retard. I don't need to say much else, you have showed your colors. Why don't you move across the border, you might fit in there. This thread is to celebrate the kids that got invited, not to cry about the ones who didn't. I am just providing some information for those kids. One more piece of advice, check your spell checker before you post, a lot is two words. I guess you showed how smart you were too.

Just proves you are showing your colors, what a typical male jerk. No i don't need a spill check. All these so called games are just a bunch of hype and garbage. Its who u know and who u blow. There is no respect to any of the players when choosing them for the games. Its just the good ole boy's club and being a certain skin type for certain positions. For example, a caucasian RB can have the same STAT's as a african-american and the african-american will get the selections. A caucasian QB will be choosen over a african-american QB. Whether u want to admiti it or not. yeh, go ahead and celebate if that is what you call it. Sounds more like your boasting about the inside knowledge you have on the selctions.

• 4 weeks later...

What an idiot you are! 1) The National Guard is the sponsor only. They chose no one. 2) the National Guard is serving in Iraq and Afganistan dying so idiots like you, excuse me, cowards like you, can sit here and run you mouth about things you know nothing about. Please, put the doobie down and turn off your computer. And please do not have any kids......

It is not the National Guards fault with the border. It is the elected officials in DC. Anyone who bashes our guys in the military should be sent over to Iraq permantly. It is not a pretty place. You apparently have not served and do not know how things work. I have been there and been fired at and ordered not to fire back due to political B.S. So until you gain some common sense don't bash the people that have the guts to defend this country and other countries from terroists.

It is not the National Guards fault with the border. It is the elected officials in DC. Anyone who bashes our guys in the military should be sent over to Iraq permantly. It is not a pretty place. You apparently have not served and do not know how things work. I have been there and been fired at and ordered not to fire back due to political B.S. So until you gain some common sense don't bash the people that have the guts to defend this country and other countries from terroists.

Amen to that brother. I've been there and done that as well. Someone shouldn't post such negativity on these sites and complain about the men and women that provide the very freedom that allows them to do it. I attended the game, ran the 5K, got the t-shirt, froze my a** off all day and enjoyed every minute of it. Great game! I wish TN could have pulled it off. The national guard did an outstanding job all week, first class all the way. Sounds like someone has been, to quote Lou Gossett, Jr., been smoking dope, listening to Mick Jagger music, and bad mouthing their country. I say, pick up a rifle and man your post or get the h*** out of the way of those who will.

Amen to that brother. I've been there and done that as well. Someone shouldn't post such negativity on these sites and complain about the men and women that provide the very freedom that allows them to do it. I attended the game, ran the 5K, got the t-shirt, froze my a** off all day and enjoyed every minute of it. Great game! I wish TN could have pulled it off. The national guard did an outstanding job all week, first class all the way. Sounds like someone has been, to quote Lou Gossett, Jr., been smoking dope, listening to Mick Jagger music, and bad mouthing their country. I say, pick up a rifle and man your post or get the h*** out of the way of those who will.

Well said brother. I attended the practices as well as the game. Froze my a** off as well, but truly enjoyed it all. The Tennessee players were an outstanding group to be around all week. They displayed the character and pride the National Guard does every day. Thanks to all of the National Guard members for putting on a first class bowl for these outstanding athletes.