Morristown West goin to state?

Ballerrrr32

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, I think they will. What do you think?

Looking at the record here on Coach T they look pretty good undefeated and all....they will have a test Friday night against Greenville who was able to stay within 6 points of Upperman in a Nov game. That is saying alot.

So get by Greenville,Cocke Co. in your own district, stay healthy and come back in 30 or 40 days or so and we will talk.

Mighty big words "goin to state"

For your info, newblue, West already beat Upperman. They beat them pretty well this summer with a healthy team. We lost to Upperman without Hall, but Hall is back and we would beat them again!!

For your info, we smeared LA as well.

Oh, and we already got Cocke.

Why don't U play McMinn Central? I bet Upperman can't get past them.

Looking at the record here on Coach T they look pretty good undefeated and all....they will have a test Friday night against Greenville who was able to stay within 6 points of Upperman in a Nov game. That is saying alot.

So get by Greenville,Cocke Co. in your own district, stay healthy and come back in 30 or 40 days or so and we will talk.

Mighty big words "goin to state"

Agreed...let's see...how many euphamisms and proverbs are being challenged here? Hmmm...there's "counting chickens" and "pride goeth before a fall." Might want to at least wait and see how Friday night turns out first and then there's the District and Regional Tournaments in FEBRUARY. A lot can happen between now and then.

In my opinion, I think they will. What do you think?

Not ready yet...MoWest has not seen alot of the AAA powers. First need to get by Greenville, Cocke Co. and Tenn High is looking pretty good so fair. They need to get Heritage, OR, Bearden, Powell and Farraget on their schedule early on and beat them all and then you could think about states this early.

At this time if they can get to sectionals, which I am not sure they can, they will need to get by OR, Powell maybe West, Farraget, Bearden is looking very good, or Heritage.

This is big list to get thru..if you are a betting...I would go with OR, they can win even with a star missing, and right now a toss up between Greenville and Bearden.

I think West and Greeneville are both better than all the District 1 AAA teams including Tennessee High and Dobyns-Bennett. They could easily meet in the Regional final and the winner would host a sub-state game, with a good chance to win at home. If West stays healthy, I like their chances to reach Murfreesboro.

I think West and Greeneville are both better than all the District 1 AAA teams including Tennessee High and Dobyns-Bennett. They could easily meet in the Regional final and the winner would host a sub-state game, with a good chance to win at home. If West stays healthy, I like their chances to reach Murfreesboro.

I don't have much insight on Morristown West girls and how strong they may be this season. Sounds like they have a "nice" team. They will know more about themselves after the Greeneville Tournament. They open with Shelbyville in the 11:30AM game this Saturday. SC will be prepared, Coach Burkey will have a good scout on MW, remember he has friends in the area since he coached and is from Greeneville. SC has played a tough schedule, having played Mt. Juliet, Wilson Central, Lawerence County, Riverdale (2) and Franklin County. They are the best 7-4 team in the State. For the folks in Greeneville this game should be one of the best in the tourney. Also, Wilson Central is in the opposite bracket.

I don't have much insight on Morristown West girls and how strong they may be this season. Sounds like they have a "nice" team. They will know more about themselves after the Greeneville Tournament. They open with Shelbyville in the 11:30AM game this Saturday. SC will be prepared, Coach Burkey will have a good scout on MW, remember he has friends in the area since he coached and is from Greeneville. SC has played a tough schedule, having played Mt. Juliet, Wilson Central, Lawerence County, Riverdale (2) and Franklin County. They are the best 7-4 team in the State. For the folks in Greeneville this game should be one of the best in the tourney. Also, Wilson Central is in the opposite bracket.

Does anyone have Greenville Tourney Schedule?