Teague Commits

chaos001

I'm a gator fan from Henry County, and I agree that I don't believe Marsalis would have started for the Gators for the next two years, at least. Our defense is incredibly young, we're returning every 2-deep player on defense (the starters and their backups, for those of you keeping score) and while I agree that he's a great talent (I enjoyed watching him play in the backfield during the playoffs) I don't think that's his natural athletic ability and inexperience on defense would be enough to surpass players who are just as athletic as him, have played DB most of their careers, and have 2-3 years in Charlie Strongs scheme--that's just not very realistic. Do I think he would have eventually started? Yes. I feel we lost a great player, and feel that Kiffin and Orgeron have done an amazing job recruiting in just the short amount of time they have been there, but with the way Kiffin is running his mouth, I'd be afraid to commit to UTK while he's there because it obviously seems like he has no clue what he's talking about (Yes, i'm referring to the Urban Meyer "cheating" ordeal) If I were Nu'Keese and I heard Kiffin say that Urban had to cheat and still couldn't win I would be second guessing my decision to play for him. Let's just hope he can coach, right?

LMBO at Florida fans. I never knew they were this whinny. Now he wouldn"t have started for two years. Seriously....with 2 NC's in 4 years why do you care? The reason....fear of Kiffin and staff...their recruiting abilities...and the fear of competition from Tennessee in the future.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMBO at Florida fans. I never knew they were this whinny. Now he wouldn"t have started for two years. Seriously....with 2 NC's in 4 years why do you care? The reason....fear of Kiffin and staff...their recruiting abilities...and the fear of competition from Tennessee in the future.

It is odd to hear the word "Fear" & "Tennessee" in the same sentence, but the Vols do have Aaron Douglas..

Still though, I am not sure I would be talking smack to Florida!

Wow, someone's a little uptight. I mentioned in my post I think both Kiffin and Orgeron have done a great job since they've been there. I never whined once, and I won't whine ever about a college football team.

I wish Marsalis (and Dominique) nothing but the best, and I actually hope they have AMAZING games against Florida... it's not like the other 21 players on the team will do enough to beat Florida anyway, they won't be coached well enough.

Wow, someone's a little uptight. I mentioned in my post I think both Kiffin and Orgeron have done a great job since they've been there. I never whined once, and I won't whine ever about a college football team.

I wish Marsalis (and Dominique) nothing but the best, and I actually hope they have AMAZING games against Florida... it's not like the other 21 players on the team will do enough to beat Florida anyway, they won't be coached well enough.

You must not know a lot of football and the mindgames that go into it. For one do you know why kiffin is ruffling florida's feathers? thats because right now ya'll are the biggest kid in the school yard and we're coming to punch you in the mouth in september and send out that message that we don't care who you are or how many titles you've won in the last few years. We're just gonna come up and hit florida with a haymaker and slap alabama and georiga on the way too you. Because in football you have to be ready for war and i gurantee you lane kiffin and staff are gonna have tennessee firing on all cylinders come september.

You must not know a lot of football and the mindgames that go into it. For one do you know why kiffin is ruffling florida's feathers? thats because right now ya'll are the biggest kid in the school yard and we're coming to punch you in the mouth in september and send out that message that we don't care who you are or how many titles you've won in the last few years. We're just gonna come up and hit florida with a haymaker and slap alabama and georiga on the way too you. Because in football you have to be ready for war and i gurantee you lane kiffin and staff are gonna have tennessee firing on all cylinders come september.

You have my word. I'll be back here in September---one way or another.

I hope that you do not think Tennessee will beat Florida in Gainesville, and Alabama in Tuscaloosa next season. He would do well to keep his mouth shut and stay under the radar until he gets his program established. That is, unless NCAA probation hits him on the way out the door. I have never seen a college HEAD coach so unfamiliar with the rules.