Teague Commits

chaos001

you are ignorant. the top two defensive coordinators ever are monte kiffin and jim johnson. and florida just won their third national title where tennesse has 6. and yea florida has won 2 out of the last 3 but don't bank on them winning it next year. now as for teague he is one of heck of a player and i'm glad he had the opportunity to play d-1 football even if it is for the gators. i gurantee you one thing you guys haven't even thought about. he is a smart kid that probably thought about academics too and picked florida for what they could do for his major in college because teague is that kind of kid.

I MAY be ignorant but your ignorance is a CERTAINTY! Florida has won TWO national titles since Tennessee won their last one. Florida has won three in the last ten years. I didnt realize Tennessee had won six and I am not sure that is accurate. My question is that if they have won six when was number five? Not in my lifetime. I have heard he is smart. How exactly do YOU determine who the best defensive coaches EVER would be? How old are you? I have said that Kiffin was very good but I doubt the best ever. You let me know your formula for determining that and I will either agree or I will not.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your first statement completly ruined the rest of your statement. the ACC is horrible. thats like me saying i'm a OVC college basketball fan and duke is a average team in basketball. stick to talking about the ACC

Your ignorance is now LEGALLY a part of your make up! Are you telling me that a fan of the ACC cannot be a brilliant football fan because he is an ACC fan? If thats true then ALL Tennessee fans became ignorant last year because their team was bad! All fans of Notre Dame football are ignorant because their team has been poor in recent years. Your ignorance is becoming your calling card.

I MAY be ignorant but your ignorance is a CERTAINTY! Florida has won TWO national titles since Tennessee won their last one. Florida has won three in the last ten years. I didnt realize Tennessee had won six and I am not sure that is accurate. My question is that if they have won six when was number five? Not in my lifetime. I have heard he is smart. How exactly do YOU determine who the best defensive coaches EVER would be? How old are you? I have said that Kiffin was very good but I doubt the best ever. You let me know your formula for determining that and I will either agree or I will not.

Florida has won two national titles in ten years not 3. their first was in 1996. Tennessee won the national title in 1938,1940,1950,1951,1967,1998. And to kiffin, Well for one you don't become the highest paid defensive assisstant in the NFL if your not the best. You don't become the most heralded defensive coach from your peers in the NFL if your not the best. and most of all you don't produce top 5 defenses mostly every year unless your the best. And since you proclaim this the worst year ever for kiffin, he was still in top 10 in total defense coming at 9th and his defense was 4th against the pass. pretty good for his worst year huh?

Your ignorance is now LEGALLY a part of your make up! Are you telling me that a fan of the ACC cannot be a brilliant football fan because he is an ACC fan? If thats true then ALL Tennessee fans became ignorant last year because their team was bad! All fans of Notre Dame football are ignorant because their team has been poor in recent years. Your ignorance is becoming your calling card.

I was simply joking with the man. but since we're talking about it, the ACC has no credibility on the national landscape, for goodnes sakes vanderbilt beat BC who was in the ACC championship game. and it isn't like it just one bad year, the ACC has been bad for a few, so your notre dame comparison can stick.

Florida has won two national titles in ten years not 3. their first was in 1996. Tennessee won the national title in 1938,1940,1950,1951,1967,1998. And to kiffin, Well for one you don't become the highest paid defensive assisstant in the NFL if your not the best. You don't become the most heralded defensive coach from your peers in the NFL if your not the best. and most of all you don't produce top 5 defenses mostly every year unless your the best. And since you proclaim this the worst year ever for kiffin, he was still in top 10 in total defense coming at 9th and his defense was 4th against the pass. pretty good for his worst year huh?

Florida has won three national titles in the last 12 seasons (does that meet with your approval)? If Tennessee won a national title in 1967, then there are too many national titles. The only one that was worth anything was the one after the bowl games. Did they win that one? As I have said repeatedly Kiffin is a very good coach but not the best EVER.

Florida has won two national titles in ten years not 3. their first was in 1996. Tennessee won the national title in 1938,1940,1950,1951,1967,1998.

Only 2 of those championships are recognized by the NCAA, 1951 and 1998. Link: http://www.ncaa.com/history/football-fbs.html

Often the problem with counting national championships, especially prior to the BCS, is that any of the major polls could theoretically award a "national championship" to whomever they pleased. Obviously most schools would never turn down a national championship awarded from anyone, so most schools will attempt to count this towards their totals. However, the NCAA is usually the one to determine whether a championship is "official" or not.

Only 2 of those championships are recognized by the NCAA, 1951 and 1998. Link: http://www.ncaa.com/history/football-fbs.html

Often the problem with counting national championships, especially prior to the BCS, is that any of the major polls could theoretically award a "national championship" to whomever they pleased. Obviously most schools would never turn down a national championship awarded from anyone, so most schools will attempt to count this towards their totals. However, the NCAA is usually the one to determine whether a championship is "official" or not.

The word "Mythical" National Champs should be required prefix on all NC's until we get a playoff.....The NCaa or ESPN or USA Today or any talking head can lobby for their team and nobody really knows...... Auburn went undefeated one year and were not recognized. Heck I cannot definitively tell you that Utah would not had won this year if there was a playoff. Who knows it's a educated guess at best....

Congrats! Mr Teague!

Hope to see you on the big screen next Fall.

Stay Healthy and Study!

BEST OF LUCK! YOU HAVE BEEN A REAL THRILL TO WATCH PLAY!

KEEP IT UP IN ALL GAMES EXCEPT FOR THE VOL WEEKEND! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Word is that Mr. Teague will be in K-Town this weekend. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He is on the official visitors list for this weekend. I figured something was up when I read that UT's plane was in Paris. Maybe it's just to hear the pitch but boy would this be a huge turnaround. Urban Meyer must be squirming after losing Reid already this week. Come on Marsalis-wear the orange!