Milan Bulldogs - 2009 Schedule

Bulldog Fan #2

Bulldogfan #2.. Just want you to know the QB Club has bought all of Firework City's leftover roman candles to shoot if we score on you guys this year... :D

I really think you will miss Postoak on defense. He was hard to block. Got to follow ya'll against JCS thru Alcoa in the Boro. Kinda strange for us some of the Pigskin Pals to sit on the Milan side but we got a warm welcome.

Could any of you good Bulldog fans give us a brief scouting report on Westview on the Huntingdon thread? Thanks..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you OG70, looking forward to heading to Huntingdon again this year. Hope this years Dawgs are able to overcome the failure of the last few trips to Paul Ward. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm guessing you fellows over that way aren't going to put the pigskin in the air much this year. Looking forward to the Stangs making a deep run in the playoffs.

Could any one of u dog fans post the time of the Milan and HC scrimmage. I sure would like to know just might have to ride to HC to see that one. Should be a good work out for both teams. I believe Milan also scrimmages Mayfield on the & 7th of next month. Please post the time for the start of that one too that also should be a good scrimmage. Thank u very much and have a great upcoming year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Milan and Henry Co. play at 7:00 this Friday night at a field I haven't been to. They tell me if you are coming in from Milan take a left at the main red light with the big catfish and then take a left at the next red light. Field is on the right.

Thank you OG70, looking forward to heading to Huntingdon again this year. Hope this years Dawgs are able to overcome the failure of the last few trips to Paul Ward. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm guessing you fellows over that way aren't going to put the pigskin in the air much this year. Looking forward to the Stangs making a deep run in the playoffs.

Could any one of u dog fans post the time of the Milan and HC scrimmage. I sure would like to know just might have to ride to HC to see that one. Should be a good work out for both teams. I believe Milan also scrimmages Mayfield on the & 7th of next month. Please post the time for the start of that one too that also should be a good scrimmage. Thank u very much and have a great upcoming year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Milan and Henry Co. play at 7:00 this Friday night at a field I haven't been to. They tell me if you are coming in from Milan take a left at the main red light with the big catfish and then take a left at the next red light. Field is on the right.

Thanks alot! Plan to be there should be a great scrimmage and a good work out for both teams. Hope the heat is not to bad anyway it should be fun. Thanks again! :huh:

Bulldogfan #2.. Just want you to know the QB Club has bought all of Firework City's leftover roman candles to shoot if we score on you guys this year... :huh:

I really think you will miss Postoak on defense. He was hard to block. Got to follow ya'll against JCS thru Alcoa in the Boro. Kinda strange for us some of the Pigskin Pals to sit on the Milan side but we got a warm welcome.

Could any of you good Bulldog fans give us a brief scouting report on Westview on the Huntingdon thread? Thanks..

LOL - I haven't heard if the firework thing is going to happen again this year. Hope it does but I bet we didn't get as good of a deal as you guys did. I think there will be a few on the D side that will be missed. Postoak did a great job off the end, especially as the year got deeper. We also had a lot of experience in the backfield, most of that is gone. Our front 7 should be outstanding!!!! There should be three solid D1 recruits on most snaps coming at the ball. The backfield will be fine with plenty of athleticism from quite a few boys.

If we can keep the QB healthy we should be pretty tough. If not it will be a very interesting year.

It is Barton Field where the middle schools and pop warner teams play. The high school field just had some sod layed and won't be ready. After you take the second left you will take the first street on the right "McAdoo Street" and it will lead you to the field. I expect a good scrimmage with two good teams and many good players on the field!

The scrimmage is at barton field. Its our freshman field. They are workin on our varsity field. Those directions aren't right. You do go to the red light with the catfish and turn left. Then you go past the next red light and turn left right before the curve. There is no light and no road on the right so pay close attention. If you go into town to the court square you missed the turn. Follow that road and you will see the stadium on the right. I suggest get there early there is not a lot of sittin room.

The directions sec1 gave are correct also. He just got them in before me. You can go either way tho.

i have enjoyed watching milan play in the past, always puts a quality team on the field. Hope this years cup-cake schedule will not have them overconfident @ playoff time. no competition durning regular season 10-0

Cupcake schedule that should get some Milan fans fired up!!! By the way is the scrimmage still on with HC tonight? Just wondering with all the bad weather we had in the last few hours. dry.gif

i have enjoyed watching milan play in the past, always puts a quality team on the field. Hope this years cup-cake schedule will not have them overconfident @ playoff time. no competition durning regular season 10-0

Cupcake schedule that should get some Milan fans fired up!!! By the way is the scrimmage still on with HC tonight? Just wondering with all the bad weather we had in the last few hours. dry.gif

It is still a go this afternoon.

Finishing with Dyersburg & Crockett is just not good enough for some people. dry.gif The schedule looks like a good balance of competition and allows for some decent gates which are an important part of funding any program. I don't think they Dawgs will be over confident, they are convinced they have some un-finished business. :lol: