Chance Jones-Austin East

Chase Jones-Austin East

Dana Littlejohn-Austin East

Devonte Hawkins-Austin East

Chris Stout-Kingston

James Sams-Kingston

Zeke Rogers-AC

Paul Longmire-AC

Not a whole lot of D1 talents from the rest of the schools. But there was a whole lot this year. But maybe not as much as last year or two years ago. Post your opinions

Luke Smith from Catholic wont play D IA. Either ivy league which is D IAA or some D3 that is a really good school. Sams and Rogers are both too slow to play RB anywhere. Rogers is too small too. Sams is a load though maybe DE or OLB? Howanitz might be a little too slow but he should be able to find somewhere at RB or DB. is DeVonte Hawkins the MLB for AE? #42 maybe?

Luke Smith from Catholic wont play D IA. Either ivy league which is D IAA or some D3 that is a really good school. Sams and Rogers are both too slow to play RB anywhere. Rogers is too small too. Sams is a load though maybe DE or OLB? Howanitz might be a little too slow but he should be able to find somewhere at RB or DB. is DeVonte Hawkins the MLB for AE? #42 maybe?

I think you're all most right. SAMS from Kingston will play OLB or RUSH END D-2 OR D-3 a sport writer told me ROGERS is going to TENNESSEE TECH to play DB he has a older brother there that plays DE and COLEMAN the All State LBER from AC has a lot of schools wanting him to play LBER or a FULLBACK/ HBACK role.LOUISVILLE/PURDUE/WVA. and alot of D-2 and D-3 SCHOOLS have offered him. He might go somewhere he can play quick. He started all 4 years of High School and might not want to sit. Stout, the DL from Kingston might be another. He's TUFF and 67 from Catholic, maybe D-2 OR D-3. The LBER #11 from AC & #42 AE LBER threw him around pretty easy in the games I saw. MERRY CHRISTMAS & GOD BLESS.

I think the Ivy League thing is just a personal preference for Smith. He could play D1. Somewhere. And Rogers may be small but he's very athletic. He may not be able to play for like Florida, Alabama, Oklahoma, or places like that, but he could definitely walk on to a small D1. Howanitz has the off season to work up speed. Again, could possibly go small D1. I would say he would have a better chance at DB.

Also Heckraiser, your forgetting Dorian Cozart from Catholic. He'll probably get some D1 offers during the spring. I'd say by the end of his senior season he'll have a good 8 or 9 D1 offers.

DeVonte' Hawkins #42 MLB for Austin East

ya i remember hawkins he was all over the place has he done anything to put himself out there for college scouts? he was a stud. he needs to call some people up cause he could move and hit. however i dont think #11 from AC is fast enough to play LB anywhere big D1 like purdue or those other places. D2 or D3 he is good enough to get some early playing time definately but if he wants to play anywhere D1 he's prob gonna have to get over it and be patient. LB has become such a speed position lately colleges are spreading the field more and they need LB's that can run with TE's and WR's you have to be an all around stud to play it. ya that does make sense about rogers doin to TTU his big bro plays there wasnt he a DE?

ya i remember hawkins he was all over the place has he done anything to put himself out there for college scouts? he was a stud. he needs to call some people up cause he could move and hit. however i dont think #11 from AC is fast enough to play LB anywhere big D1 like purdue or those other places. D2 or D3 he is good enough to get some early playing time definately but if he wants to play anywhere D1 he's prob gonna have to get over it and be patient. LB has become such a speed position lately colleges are spreading the field more and they need LB's that can run with TE's and WR's you have to be an all around stud to play it. ya that does make sense about rogers doin to TTU his big bro plays there wasnt he a DE?

Roger's older brother did play some DE, mostly TE though, in high school. Not really sure what position they have him at TTU. Attended a couple of TTU's games this past season, however, he wasn't dressed out. #11 at AC played middle linebacker; went side to side. PLayed some TE,FB/HB also. Apparently, he runs track and holds FR. rec in 100x-200x and clock a 4.65- 40 time @ CHAMPSPORTS COMBINE &350LB BENCH; thats better than the Morristown East lb that signed with OLD MISS also faster time than ROGERS OR LONGMIRE but FOOTBALL "SMARTS" is his greatest thing. HOW about NICK BRANUM from KC; he can really play. One of the best WR&DB Ive seen .GOODLUCK to all the LOCAL FB PLAYERS & HAPPYNEWYEAR

Hawkins is only a jr. He is also a very good student. Not sure what is being done as far as scouting.

Hawkins is only a jr. He is also a very good student. Not sure what is being done as far as scouting.

AE DOES A GREAT JOB WITH RECRUITING. ONE OF THEIR TEAM RULES IS FOR ALL JUNIORS TO TAKE THEIR ACT TEST THEIR JUNIOR YEAR IN ORDER TO PLAY IN THE SPRING GAME. THEIR COACH MAKES THEM DO THIS REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE RECRUITS ARE NOT. ALL KIDS ON THE PATH TO GO TO COLLEGE HE SUGGEST THEM TAKING IT UNTIL THE SCORE ABOVE A 19. ON SIGNING DAY IT WAS REPORTED THAT THE LAST TWO QB'S SCORED (TROUTMAN A 26 AND MONTGOMERY 23 ON ACT). D.J. ROBERTS SCORED A 23 FROM WHAT I HEAR. (BAY BAY IF READ THIS CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID A 23.) THE JONES TWINS ARE QUALIFIERS ALSO ALONG WITH JACOREY SMITH. HE ALSO MAKES THEM ALL TAKE THE ASVAB TEST FOR THE MILITARY, REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE GOING TO THE MILITARY OR NOT. AE HAS A ACT PREP CLASS THAT REALLY HELPS THEIR FOOTBALL PLAYERS MAKE QUALIFYING SCORES.

RECRUITING I HEAR CHANCE MAY COMMITT TO UAB AND CHASE LIKES A PAC 10 SCHOOL, BOWLING GREEN OR MEMPHIS. WE DIDN'T GET COVERAGE OF EAST WEST GAME. WE USED TO GET TO SEE KENTUCKY AND TENNESSEE BUT THEY MUST CUT THAT GAME. I DID HEAR FROM MY TENNESSEE HOMEBOYS THAT DJ ROBERTS GOT DEFENSIVE MVP IN THE ALL STAR GAME. I KNEW HIS DAD. HIS DAD WAS AN ALL AMERICAN AT CNC.

WHERE IS THE BIG PLAYER FORM CATHOLIC GOING. I HEAR COACHES TALK A LOT ABOUT THE OTHER PLAYER FOR CATHOLIC #67. WHAT KIND OF YEAR DID COZART HAVE? I KNEW HIS MOM MOVED AND THOUGHT HE LEFT WITH HER. I READ ABOUT ANOTHER RB AT CATHOLIC SO DIDN'T THINK HE PLAYED. GRAHAM TALKS ABOUT A STUD FROM KINGSTON HOW BIG IS HE.