Game 11 5:30 3rd Place

Loser game 7 vs 8

Game 12 8:30 Championship

Winner game 7 vs 8

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could make it to some of these games...but here's my picks anyways..

7th Place game

Fulton Co. over Perry Co.

5th Place game

USJ over South Fulton

3rd Place game

Henry Co. over Middleton

Championship

Dyer Co. over Westview....

Well henry county has beat westview twice so we might have to play them again. And if we play like we did in the kentucky tournament we might be bringin home another championship.

Wish I could make it to some of these games...but here's my picks anyways..

7th Place game

Fulton Co. over Perry Co.

5th Place game

USJ over South Fulton

3rd Place game

Henry Co. over Middleton

Championship

I believe Henry Co will play Dyer Co for the championship...I see you have Fulton Co in 7th place..I have seen Lake Co play South Fulton..I've seen U.S.J. and I believe Fulton Co is better than both those teams..Lake Co beat Fulton Co 91-64 ...didn't beat South Fulton as bad but didn't play very well at South Fulton..in which I believe Lake Co won close to 20 points..Fulton Co has two players about 6'5...!

Yeah I agree but unfortunately it looks like the tourney is set up so westview can make it to the championship. Looks like we may see the two best teams in the tournament square off in the semis, hebry county and dyer county! Was this tourney not seeded? I mean come on now seriously! They should be on opposite sides of the bracket let's be honest

Well, you know who seeded the teams. Martin Westview Lions Club did the seeding I'm sure. They are hosting the event so they can do it like they want to. Westview has got to play the big dogs in the end anyway. I don't expect Martin Westview to win it anyway. It's not double elimination. You get to play three games win or lose. Two wins will get you in the Championship game.

Yeah I agree but unfortunately it looks like the tourney is set up so westview can make it to the championship. Looks like we may see the two best teams in the tournament square off in the semis, hebry county and dyer county! Was this tourney not seeded? I mean come on now seriously! They should be on opposite sides of the bracket let's be honest

I agree..I believe the Lions club looked at the teams and took really good care of Westview..The championship game will be the Henry Co-Dyer Co game even though one of them won't be playing in it..Maybe Middleton has a good chance to beat Westview...Westview only beat Dyersburg by 2 points the other night so I'm not sure they would even be the 3rd seed if they would have seeded the teams..May be since they're playing at home..I picked Henry Co to play Dyer Co..I guess I should have looked at the brackets..Too bad that won't happen...I believe the loser of Dyer Co and Henry Clo will come in 3rd,should be 2nd but out of the other teams..Not sure about Middleton but I believe Fulton Co will beat U.S.J. in their second game..I believe Fulton Co is the 3rd best team in the tournament..May give the nod to Westview as being the actual 3rd best team since they're at home..but Fulton Co will challenge all the teams probably with the exception of Dyer Co or Henry Co..But you're right..With it being Christmas time,the Lions club gave Westview a pretty good bracket..all gift wrapped just waiting to be opened...Wouldn't doubt they already have Santa ready to call the games for Westview,,that being head official Jerry Carpenter..

O.K.....

Couple of things....

1....This is the MARTIN Lions Club Tourney....YES...The Lions Club took care of the home team...Anyone really expect them to pit the Chargers up with Dyer County in the first game??..Or even Henry County who they have already lost to twice??....

2.....Fulton County is a very bad team.....2-7 is their record....

The best game of this tournament will come in the semis when Dyer County will face Henry County.....

Perry County has a kid that can really shoot the ball...I saw them in the Westview camp this summer....Don't know his name but you will know who I'm talking about..They are not very strong though...Middleton should take care of them pretty easily....Henry County will roll over USJ....DC will destroy Fulton County.....Westview will beat So Fulton easily..They already have once this season....

I figure Dyer County will beat Westview for the title....

O.K.....

Couple of things....

1....This is the MARTIN Lions Club Tourney....YES...The Lions Club took care of the home team...Anyone really expect them to pit the Chargers up with Dyer County in the first game??..Or even Henry County who they have already lost to twice??....

The best game of this tournament will come in the semis when Dyer County will face Henry County.....

Perry County has a kid that can really shoot the ball...I saw them in the Westview camp this summer....Don't know his name but you will know who I'm talking about..They are not very strong though...Middleton should take care of them pretty easily....Henry County will roll over USJ....DC will destroy Fulton County.....Westview will beat So Fulton easily..They already have once this season....

I hope we pull out the win. I don't know much about USJ but yall are predicting us to win that. I will have to miss it due to work. But if us and dyer county take care of business I will surely be there for that. Dyer county is always strong. I think we lost to them a couple years back like 99-97 or somethin. I can't wait.

O.K.....

Couple of things....

You say Fulton Co is bad..I believe Union City has them later this year..Haven't seen Perry Co..but you must think Fulton Co will come in last..Union City beat South Fulton by 2 points earlier this year and I believe Fulton Co is better than South Fulton and U.S.J. and maybe better than Perry Co.!I asked a couple friends of mine that were at both the Lake Co-South Fulton and Lake Co-Fulton Co games and both of them thought Fulton was better than South Fulton..At least the night we played both of them....We will see !They didn't seem to have any depth..about 6 players ...But their two big men will give some teams trouble...Dyer Co's pressure will help Dyer Co and Dyer Co should win big but if the other teams aren't a pressure team..believe Fulton Co. will win..