Tri-County Seven

krichunaka

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very good game tonight at hampton. thought they were gonna blow unicoi out.

NO BLOW OUT ON EITHER SIDE PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST PERFORMANCES WE HAVE HAD OUT OF THE BOYS AND GIRLS FROM UNICOI COUNTY. HAMPTON PLAYED REAL WELL AND VERY AGGRESSIVE HATS OFF TO THE BULLDOGS WISH THEM WELL AND HOPE COACH FISHER GETS THE GIRLS BACK IN SYNC FOR THE CYCLONES ON TUESDAY. NEVERTHE LESS LET,S KEEP SOUTH GREENE FROM A WIN AND HOPE THE HILLTOPPERS HAVE A DOWNHILL SLIDE GO BLUE!

The difference obviously is Mariah. Hampton should have beaten UC last night and that was without Weddle and McQueen. I know that Weddle played against Elizabethton but she was not near healthy. Should be a good game with the slight edge to Elizabethton, but the regular season doesn't mean anything. It's all about tournament time. Unicoi does a better job with their Man defense.

Bulldog Fans,

You have played Unicoi Co. twice and Elizabethton once. How do you see the Elizabethton vs. Unicoi Co. game going on Tuesday in Elizabethton?

Honestly, I see Elizabethton winning by 15-20. Hampton didn't have Weddle for either game against the Devils and didn't have Coach Tolley for the matchup at Unicoi. At full strength, the Dawgs would have won last night and maybe even won at Unicoi. Pietrowski and Elizabethton just looked dominating in the games I've seen them play...

Lady Dogs rebounded tonight with a good win over a pretty good Claiborne Co. team 65-57. They got off to a slow start trailing 15-7, mainly because of good play and pressure from CC. The Lady Dogs shot much better than they did last night vs. UC. Plus, they are doing all this with Weddle on crutches and McQueen still out. Several players have stepped up their games since the injury and this could be a big positive come tournament time if everyone gets healthy.

The difference obviously is Mariah. Hampton should have beaten UC last night and that was without Weddle and McQueen. I know that Weddle played against Elizabethton but she was not near healthy. Should be a good game with the slight edge to Elizabethton, but the regular season doesn't mean anything. It's all about tournament time. Unicoi does a better job with their Man defense.

EVERYONE KNOWS HAMPTON PLAYED A GREAT GAME AGAINST UNICOI COUNTY. UC WAS IN A SLUMP EVERYBODY HAS SLUMPS AD DAYS THAT EVERYONE JUST CAN,T SEEM TO GET ANYTHING GOING .ELIZABETHTON ,UNICOI COUNTY ?? LET,S HOPE THE LADY DEVILS ARE PREPARED MENTALLY HAD THEY BEEN PREPARED FOR HAMPTON I SEE THEM A 20 PT ADVANTAGE. OVER HAMPTON BUT THATS NOT THE WAY IT WAS . HOPE WE CAN PULL IT OFF AGAINST BETSY BUT I HOPE THE 2 HAS NO INJURIES AND I HOPE THE 2 OF US BEATS SG.

I think the girls are in for a fight tonight. Elizabethton will be a tough test. The freshman tonight are gonna

have to pick up the pace. I think they have gotten off to a good start but who have we really played that has been tough.

Honestly. Anyways, what is with the Hilltopper hate? Heard some stuff through the grapevine but still looking for some facts.

Hampton got a little payback from Johnson County - 49-35.

The emergence of 5'11" sophomore Megan Dugger is helping the Lady

Bulldogs hold their own in the paint. Mikki Oliver's outstanding senior

season continues; she scored nineteen points.

Johnson County did a decent job against the Hampton press, only to

all-too-often throw the ball away in the half-court offense. That, plus

the Lady Longhorns couldn't find the basket, with several of their shots

hitting neither board of rim.

The Big Game is tonight in Elizabethton. Whether or not Unicoi County

can match up with Mariah Pietrowski is the key.