Jackson Co. at Livingston Academy

swipper

How does this look to everybody. Does Livingston have a chance against them. The reason I say that is since Jackson only lost to Clarkrange by 9 and Livingston losing by 19.

Since it is at Livingston I am going to say Livingston will win by 3. I maybe wrong but it will be close it is always a good game.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may depend on the psychological conditioning of the JC team after they play Upperman on the 6th.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Will they be up? Will they be down? Will they too up? Too far down?

I would think that it is best to worry about this game sometime next week. Maybe somewhere around 9pm Tuesday.

(I guess, since none of US are actually playing the game, we could talk about this anytime. But I prefer to take them one game at a time. Remember this: Games are won in three places. On the court. In the film room. and on the message boards. GO BEES!!)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It may depend on the psychological conditioning of the JC team after they play Upperman on the 6th.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Will they be up? Will they be down? Will they too up? Too far down?

I would think that it is best to worry about this game sometime next week. Maybe somewhere around 9pm Tuesday.

(I guess, since none of US are actually playing the game, we could talk about this anytime. But I prefer to take them one game at a time. Remember this: Games are won in three places. On the court. In the film room. and on the message boards. GO BEES!!)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ahh!! Gatorbill how i do miss storytime... I may grace my presence at this game and I wish both teams best of luck lol!!!

It comes down to which TEAM shows up to play.

I agree with you Jimbo, it will come down to which team shows up to play. It is tough to beat LA at home, but I think if JC plays like they have been playing the past few games, they can pull it out, but they also have a game this Tues. that is going to be a good one against Upperman, and also congrats to the lady blue devils as they beat York tonight 40-36. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It comes down to which TEAM shows up to play.

It's beginning to look more and more like LA's "chemistry " problem is much worse than at first seemed. Sure hope SOMETHING can be done before this season turns into a disaster. The talent is there. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

JC girls have been thin at the guard position the past 3 weeks with Bowman and Atkins both out having to depend on 2 freshmen which are doing good but miss that senior leadership from the other two, hope they'r back 100% because Upperman and LA the next two games will be a huge challenge, then we get into district play.

It's beginning to look more and more like LA's "chemistry " problem is much worse than at first seemed. Sure hope SOMETHING can be done before this season turns into a disaster. The talent is there. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Livingston is (11-7). 3 of those losses came against AAA schools (Cookeville, Shelbyville, Clarskville NE). Then they lost last night to a VERY good Station Camp team. They have the 9th toughest schedule in AA. I highly doubt this season has any chance of turning into a disaster. Especially with such a great coach. Coach Smith always has her team ready when the post season rolls around.

Out of LA's remaining 11 games they could very well lose 7 of them and I still wouldn't consider it a failure. They have some tough games coming up (JC x2, Upperman x2, Smith Co. x2, York). This isn't one of the loaded LA teams of the past that everyone is use to. They are young. They will come around and they will get better.

Livingston is (11-7). 3 of those losses came against AAA schools (Cookeville, Shelbyville, Clarskville NE). Then they lost last night to a VERY good Station Camp team. They have the 9th toughest schedule in AA. I highly doubt this season has any chance of turning into a disaster. Especially with such a great coach. Coach Smith always has her team ready when the post season rolls around.

Out of LA's remaining 11 games they could very well lose 7 of them and I still wouldn't consider it a failure. They have some tough games coming up (JC x2, Upperman x2, Smith Co. x2, York). This isn't one of the loaded LA teams of the past that everyone is use to. They are young. They will come around and they will get better.

I certainly mean no disrespect to the team nor the coach. But apparently, you and I have not been watching the same team. This team has shown they are very capable but are showing no consistency. I don't believe that I would call a team with----THREE SENIORS--a junior and a soph. starters a young team!

I certainly mean no disrespect to the team nor the coach. But apparently, you and I have not been watching the same team. This team has shown they are very capable but are showing no consistency. I don't believe that I would call a team with----THREE SENIORS--a junior and a soph. starters a young team!

You have lost me...

So you are implying that that this team should be more successful than it is at this point. In what way? Are you saying they should have won some games they didn't? Or are you saying they should have kept some games closer than they did? What has this team done so badly to be on the verge of "disaster"? How should they go about fixing it?

LA's schedule is very, very tough this year and to be honest this is not one of LA's most athletic teams. Therefore, you can't really expect them to have the same success of LA teams of the past. Especially against such a tough schedule. With teams like Upperman and Station Camp in their district/region, LA would have to get a little on the lucky side to get out of the region tournament. These girls have played hard this year and kept a few games very close that I didn't think they were capable of keeping close. Coach Smith has a way of keeping games close even when the other team is better. I guess I am not understanding where you are coming from...