the ranking's issue

It's easy: a healthy gambling environment!

1. information would suddendly get very valuable. The argument that "no body tells me anything" would go away like a fart.

2. Kids get interested cause dad, big brother, girlfriend, colledge scouts, and we who read this BS; are more interested.

3. You don't have to worry about mom" little babies cause the wrestler's at DIV 1 and 2 can not be affected by the evil of the world, they are too busy kissing your girl friend.

What can make this human drama that we call HS wrestling more successful?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. information would suddendly get very valuable. The argument that "no body tells me anything" would go away like a fart.

2. Kids get interested cause dad, big brother, girlfriend, colledge scouts, and we who read this BS; are more interested.

3. You don't have to worry about mom" little babies cause the wrestler's at DIV 1 and 2 can not be affected by the evil of the world, they are too busy kissing your girl friend.

THIS POST MAKES NO SENCE TO ME. DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND THIS?

THE ANIMAL

THE ANIMAL

Thank you

Let's try this: Rankings are important for the same reason that we bother to keep score in anything. Sports are all about creating and manageing Expectations. High Shcool Wrestling will be best served by more intergration of the state regional wrestling programs before the Grand Finallie in Chattanogga

THE ANIMAL

I did not understand either when i read it. Just thought, WHAT????????

Thank you

Let's try this: Rankings are important for the same reason that we bother to keep score in anything. Sports are all about creating and manageing Expectations. High Shcool Wrestling will be best served by more intergration of the state regional wrestling programs before the Grand Finallie in Chattanogga

Strike Two. Try again. No comprehend!

Nominaton for the most idiotic post of the year award is above. This is a clear favorite for the year 2009 despite the fact 364 days remain.

Nominaton for the most idiotic post of the year award is above. This is a clear favorite for the year 2009 despite the fact 364 days remain.

Second that.

I did get amused at the spelling (or lack of). Seems less emphasis on rankings and more on academics would be of more use -- at least where 8020 is concerned.

Ex:

colledge (first post)

manageing, intergration, Grand Finallie, Chattanogga (yes, all in the second post)

doust (third post.....really?.....only seven words and you still missed one?....sheesh.....)

And seriously.........Chattanogga? Are you kidding or still feeling the New Year's Eve 'spirit'?

Second that.

I did get amused at the spelling (or lack of). Seems less emphasis on rankings and more on academics would be of more use -- at least where 8020 is concerned.

Ex:

colledge (first post)

manageing, intergration, Grand Finallie, Chattanogga (yes, all in the second post)

doust (third post.....really?.....only seven words and you still missed one?....sheesh.....)

And seriously.........Chattanogga? Are you kidding or still feeling the New Year's Eve 'spirit'?

I have moderate use for either spelling or rankings. However. you may concider "We're" in place of your use of "Where".

Sir William will forgive me for misgongugation (sic) the verb but you have missed the point.

CONSIDER not "concider".

"concider" is a very strong drink, similar to "apple cider". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and it is certain that you have drunk way to much of this strong drink.

Get a good nights sleep, eat some healthy oatmeal for breakfast with a protein drink to help the brain get going, practice, practice and practice some more the art and science of communicating through the written word and 364 days later, give it another try! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />