LA at Station Camp

OldCatFan

LA has won their last 4 games by a total of 98 points. Can Station Camp find a way to stop Dunn and company? Dunn had 49 the last time they met!

Jenkins is one of the best if not the best in Middle Tennessee. Can the 'Cats slow him down?

This should be a good one!

Anyone know how many Dunn needs for the record?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably know, but Im not telling. The goal is a championship. Records a very far second place to championships. Jenkins will be Jenkins, but Livingston Academy will play like the want to. Livingston by 15 or so. Also, I hate being back in Tennessee. I loved the 75+ degree weather. GO HOG-EYE.

I probably know, but Im not telling. The goal is a championship. Records a very far second place to championships. Jenkins will be Jenkins, but Livingston Academy will play like the want to. Livingston by 15 or so. Also, I hate being back in Tennessee. I loved the 75+ degree weather. GO HOG-EYE.

I think we are all in agreement that winning the championship is our ultimate goal! I saw a week or so ago where you mentioned how many he needed at the time and I was just wanting an update so maybe I could be there when it happens. This will be a big accomplishment and I would like to witness it. I'm sure someone will not be so secretive and will be nice and let me know! And it's going to be a couple of months before we start talking championship!

LA by 20 Jenkins a great player but LA is 8 deep with talent galore and play well as a team.

I KNOW LA HAS THE BETTER TEAM BUT IM GONNA GO WITH STATION CAMP IN THE UPSET.

SC 77 LA 73

WHEN JENKINS WAS A SOPH HE DIDNT GET TO PLAY AGAINST LA IN THE REGION TOURNEY BECAUSE OF AN INJURY. LAST YEAR DUNN HAD 49 AND OUSTED SC FROM THE TOURNEY. I THINK DOUBLE J WILL PUT ON A SHOW TOMMORROW NIGHT AND END UP WITH AROUND 50. I THINK JENKINS HAS HAD THIS GAME CIRCLED ON HIS CALENDER . BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I KNOW LA HAS THE BETTER TEAM BUT IM GONNA GO WITH STATION CAMP IN THE UPSET.

SC 77 LA 73

WHEN JENKINS WAS A SOPH HE DIDNT GET TO PLAY AGAINST LA IN THE REGION TOURNEY BECAUSE OF AN INJURY. LAST YEAR DUNN HAD 49 AND OUSTED SC FROM THE TOURNEY. I THINK DOUBLE J WILL PUT ON A SHOW TOMMORROW NIGHT AND END UP WITH AROUND 50. I THINK JENKINS HAS HAD THIS GAME CIRCLED ON HIS CALENDER . BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jenkins is one heck of a BB player and a fine young man. No one can stop him. Few can slow him down! I would be very surprised if he gets 50 against a very good LA defense, but if he does---50+ 15 or 20 does not equal the 75+ that LA will put on the board!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

THE BIRD MAN IS BACK. DID YOU ENJOY THE OLD SCHOOL LAKERS CELTICS RIVALRY? I SEE THAT THE CELTS GOT BEAT. WOW. AS FOR THIS GAME, JJ IS A PHENOM, BUT HE CAN NOT MATCH THE TALENT THE LIVINGSTON ACADEMY BASKETBALL TEAM HAS AS A WHOLE. THIS WILL BE LIKE BACK IN YOUR DAY, BIRD VS JORDAN BEFORE THE BULLS WERE A CONTENDER, A 15+ POINT GAME.