LA at Station Camp

OldCatFan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE BIRD MAN IS BACK. DID YOU ENJOY THE OLD SCHOOL LAKERS CELTICS RIVALRY? I SEE THAT THE CELTS GOT BEAT. WOW. AS FOR THIS GAME, JJ IS A PHENOM, BUT HE CAN NOT MATCH THE TALENT THE LIVINGSTON ACADEMY BASKETBALL TEAM HAS AS A WHOLE. THIS WILL BE LIKE BACK IN YOUR DAY, BIRD VS JORDAN BEFORE THE BULLS WERE A CONTENDER, A 15+ POINT GAME.

NO DOUBT LA HAS THE BETTER TEAM. THE POINT SPREAD WOULD PROBABLY BE 15 BUT SC IS COMING TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND HAVE WON 5 OR 6 IN A ROW. I ALSO THINK JENKINS HAS BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME FOR A WHILE . I THINK HE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE TONIGHT. I KNOW HIM AND DUNN ARE FRIENDS AND I KNOW DUNN HAD THE BETTER GAME LAST YEAR IN THE REGION SO IM EXPECTING JJ TO COME OUT TONIGHT WITH ALL GUNS BLAZIN. IT WILL BE A FUN GAME TO WATCH.

NO DOUBT LA HAS THE BETTER TEAM. THE POINT SPREAD WOULD PROBABLY BE 15 BUT SC IS COMING TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND HAVE WON 5 OR 6 IN A ROW. I ALSO THINK JENKINS HAS BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME FOR A WHILE . I THINK HE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE TONIGHT. I KNOW HIM AND DUNN ARE FRIENDS AND I KNOW DUNN HAD THE BETTER GAME LAST YEAR IN THE REGION SO IM EXPECTING JJ TO COME OUT TONIGHT WITH ALL GUNS BLAZIN. IT WILL BE A FUN GAME TO WATCH.

Station Camp @ Home --- STATION CAMP 8 POINT WIN ---

Anyone out there going to be able to give updates on the score???

My 'rabbit ears' will not pick up the game. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> LOL

LA won by 7--83-76 I think. Dunn had 30, Jenkins had 52. Rest of team was a bit better than LA had anticipated I think!

Station Camp had a few guys step up and make some 3's that I don't think they would normally make. However, you have to give them credit. They came out ready to play. Jenkins is GOOD.

Jenkins is not GOOD.---He is G-R-E-A-T!! Many of his shots were made with what looked like very good defense covering him up. The ONLY way he can be slowed down is to attempt to deny him the ball. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> The rest of the team is also getting better! ------"BUT"---- Margin of victory could have been wider without several very questionable calls. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

LA won by 7--83-76 I think. Dunn had 30, Jenkins had 52. Rest of team was a bit better than LA had anticipated I think!

Why do you think that? Jenkins was simply amazing. Unstoppable tonight. I guess Jenkins' teammates played well, not sure if they played better than LA anticipated. The place was packed and fans definitely got to see a good one. Actually I thought SC played great. Not LA's best performance but both teams played hard. Seriously. Jenkins doesn't foul even once? Come on. I'll not sell him short. He was phenomenal tonight. 51 isn't bad. Do the officials always take care of him like it seemed they did tonight? All that contact and he never fouled? Running over people for Jenkins turns into a no call or block. Station Camp fans want holding called on whoever guards him. Looks like he pushed as much as anyone guarding him. I wander if anyone else played more than a quarter tonight in the girls or boys game and didn't foul even once. LA was called for at least three charges. Not blaming the kid. Don't blame him. As great as Jenkins is, he sometimes fouls. Dude. Call it, even on Jenkins.

Why do you think that? Jenkins was simply amazing. Unstoppable tonight. I guess Jenkins' teammates played well, not sure if they played better than LA anticipated. The place was packed and fans definitely got to see a good one. Actually I thought SC played great. Not LA's best performance but both teams played hard. Seriously. Jenkins doesn't foul even once? Come on. I'll not sell him short. He was phenomenal tonight. 51 isn't bad. Do the officials always take care of him like it seemed they did tonight? All that contact and he never fouled? Running over people for Jenkins turns into a no call or block. Station Camp fans want holding called on whoever guards him. Looks like he pushed as much as anyone guarding him. I wander if anyone else played more than a quarter tonight in the girls or boys game and didn't foul even once. LA was called for at least three charges. Not blaming the kid. Don't blame him. As great as Jenkins is, he sometimes fouls. Dude. Call it, even on Jenkins.

Maybe I should have said better than "I" anticipated! I was lead to believe that they were not as good as last year(think I may have heard that on the radio) and I think we are better than last year so I was expecting an easier win! From what I have seen of their previous scores, it would seem that tonight's game was one of their best, if not the best, of the season!

30 at Station Camp - 85 to go!

Looks like he is going to break the record at Upperman. Couldn't think of a better place if he can't do it at home. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

He could get it at home vs. Smith Co. but he might not be as needed against the weaker teams coming up.

11 regular season games to go. About what 9 or 10 tournament games to go (if we get there)?

20 games x 20 points = Its possible that he shatters the record.

Great job Chase. Keep it up!