McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

Comer has interviewed w/ Dyersburg. And folks, I got to tell you, it ain't looking good that we are going to keep him. I hope I am wrong. I atleast want him around for 6 more years! I got one starting 7th grade next year and I want him to play for Wade. He has shown all who have played for him what happens when you work your tails off and what success can become of you.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comer has interviewed w/ Dyersburg. And folks, I got to tell you, it ain't looking good that we are going to keep him. I hope I am wrong. I atleast want him around for 6 more years! I got one starting 7th grade next year and I want him to play for Wade. He has shown all who have played for him what happens when you work your tails off and what success can become of you.

hey v&t..what information can you give about your coach..i have read where he was given a strong offer from dyersburg..with more money..and to my knowledge they are bigger than yall..

will that play a role in his decision?

LOL, Everyone Has Hopes And Aspirations. And We Would Be Idiots To Think He Doesn't Wanna Move Up To A More Challenging Job With More Money For His Family.., And The Challenges Of A Bigger School With A Bigger Talent Pool. Comer Is A CLass Act.

But, So Are Thomas, And Duncan.

He Will Be Missed. But As They Say The Beat Goes On....

Good Luck Wade And Boy It's Been Fun..

Come On Thomas And Duncan!

Heck , I'd Be Happy With A Lund And Wannab Administration.....LOL

LOL, Everyone Has Hopes And Aspirations. And We Would Be Idiots To Think He Doesn't Wanna Move Up To A More Challenging Job With More Money For His Family.., And The Challenges Of A Bigger School With A Bigger Talent Pool. Comer Is A CLass Act.

so then is it for sure that comer is leaving? i mean i understand where he is coming from with the situation..thats any coaches dream..coaching at a bigger school like that...i think the staff on deck will do a fine job and carry out the same work ethic..

Now My Sources Are Limited. But the Coach Of Lake County Has The Job To Take Or Deny. And It's Because Of His Experience Outta Georgia With 4a School Or Schools. I Don't Know All Of His Coaching Experience, But Have Heard It's Quite Impressive.

Now Earlier I Posted On Driggers And I Was Mistaken. He Is At Obion Central.

But If Comer Goes It's Salevee Time. Change Can Be Positive For Him And Mckenzie.

Now My Son Played For Him And Loves Him. Outstanding Character And Personaility. But I Have Always Liked The Motivational, Grab Your Face Mask Guy. The Guy Who Pumps You Up To A Heart Pumping, Take No Prisoners, Let The Devil Count The Dead Kind Of Guy.

Duncan Is That Kind Of Guy.

Thomas Is A Good Ole Boy Just Like Comer. Thomas And Duncan And Comer With Thier Different Personailities

Compliment Each Other.

I Don't See Comer Leaving.... And If He Does I Don't See Anyone Going With Him...

I can see him going to D'burg.

They have a lot of money floating around over there and they have one of the best pay scales in the area to offer to someone and boo koo's of talent year in and year out.

It is a great step up for him. I can see him looking very hard at it, if he is offered.

The McKenzie program has really came along way the last few years under this coaching staff and I take my hat off to them all!

They gave the kids the best chance to win based upon the talent that they had. I like the way he adjusts the offense to use his talent. Like last year. McKenzie a running team? After the way Drew Hayes and Derrick Carr has thrown the ball the last few years. No one could see it, but it worked. That was good coaching!

Salute and good luck.

Now Butchie the only problem w/ that is Wannab is a basketball guy and he would want to only kick field goals and get safetys. Although he could run the run and gun offense to keep it within a basketball framework.

Now Butchie the only problem w/ that is Wannab is a basketball guy and he would want to only kick field goals and get safetys. Although he could run the run and gun offense to keep it within a basketball framework.

LOL, And I Forgot About Him Being Light In The Loafers. That Wouldn't Sit Well With The Parents. And The Thought Of Him Running And Gunning Is A Stretch As Well. LOL

But I Had A Estimate To Make Out By Comer's House. That For Sale Sign Aint Promising. Especially When I Know He Had It Built.

But Hey, Change Is Good. And The Rebs Will Be Left In Capable Hands.