McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, we never get tired of Football do we?? Good Luck Mckenzie in 2A

How's it going over in the Pirate Nation??? I guess between football and hockey I don't have time for much else but sleep and work----------HAHAHAHA!!!

We'll be playing a class A schedule untill the playoffs and then we have to go play with the bigger "kids". We've made it to the semi's a couple of times with that bunch too so hopefully we'll be OK there. I've made so many good friends in class A I kind of hate to move away from our past schedule though. There is a LOT of class in class A and it will be mostly missed in a direct way now unless we are moved back and I understand that out enrollment may have fallen off again now so.........

Mike, all l can tell you is that the Rebels are all out all the time usually with the best we've got.

Good luck to the Pirates too. Sure wish we could have taken a shot at Trousdale Co. at the 'Boro last time though!!!! There is no doubt in my mind that we could have been IN that game. But, that is to take nothing away from JoByrns. They got there fair and square and they are good folks too.

tha' duck /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What's the word from the Lexington scrimmage??? Some things came up at work and I couldn't make it.

McKenzie came out not playing very well and let Lexington run over them the very first drive and they scored. After that, McKenzie kept them contained fairly well and didn't allow them to score again. Eventually McKenzie went down and got a TD with a pass to Clark I think in the corner of the endzone. They ended tied 1-1.

Hey BigD, I can't get mckenziefootball.com to open on internet explorer. what's wrong????

I checked in my IE browser and it's working fine for me. Are you still having problems? If so, try emptying out your Temporary Internet Files in the Tools | Internet Options / General tab

McKenzie came out not playing very well and let Lexington run over them the very first drive and they scored. After that, McKenzie kept them contained fairly well and didn't allow them to score again. Eventually McKenzie went down and got a TD with a pass to Clark I think in the corner of the endzone. They ended tied 1-1.

I checked in my IE browser and it's working fine for me. Are you still having problems? If so, try emptying out your Temporary Internet Files in the Tools | Internet Options / General tab

Greetings McKenzie..

its been awhile since my last post...everything is going smoothly in the lions den...and i hear the same for mckenzie..except word in the coffee shop is you fellas have the Arnold kid down with a knee injury, and a lineman with a broken neck? thats an awful thing to happen...our best wishes from dresden go out to him with that, and to the one with the knee problem as well...McKenzie will bounce back as im sure but this year with all the playoff speculation, it should make the rivalry a little stronger

good luck from Dresden!!

Greetings McKenzie..

its been awhile since my last post...everything is going smoothly in the lions den...and i hear the same for mckenzie..except word in the coffee shop is you fellas have the Arnold kid down with a knee injury, and a lineman with a broken neck? thats an awful thing to happen...our best wishes from dresden go out to him with that, and to the one with the knee problem as well...McKenzie will bounce back as im sure but this year with all the playoff speculation, it should make the rivalry a little stronger

good luck from Dresden!!

Arnold has a cracked vertebra, not actually a broke neck. Davis is down with a knee injury. Hopefully McKenzie can get over the injuries and are ready for the regular season.

Good luck to Dresden, too, hopefully everybody there can stay injury free and come out next season kickin' butt.

That got it done D. Thanks. Ending in a tie with good AAA teams isn't a bad thing. We'll get a lot better by the opener--------always do!!!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Greetings McKenzie..

good luck from Dresden!!

Good luck to the Lions as well from M town.

Arnold's cracked vertebrae should be fine by fall. The lineman (Davis) is the one with the knee problem and he has been plagued with it for 2 seasons now but he's tough and determined and a good player as well. We are a better team when he's on the field but, we still have some good backup just in case!!!! It's gonna be weird to watch how this new playoff format plays out this season.

Well Butchie, I saw you yesterday but as usual you looked all busy and such settin' up ya'lls little office there by the street. From all I can tell, the Rebels seem to be ready to hold their own and make another run at things next fall. Guess I can stand it one more time if they can!!!!

Had a little something to talk with you about but, that's no big rush for now. We'll get to that along the way pretty soon anyway.

Dang Duck, I'm Glad Your Not Hunting Me With A Gun. Several Times Now You've Had The Drop On Me, And I Haven't See You At All. LOL, While I Was Setting Up My Office, This Lady From Down The Street Came Over And One Of My Employees Is Black. And She Was Taking About My Office. But She Was Pointing At My Employee, And Says Is That Gonna Sit Right There During The Whole Construction Phase. And Me Being A Lil Smart Tail, I Says, Yes Ma'am, He Works For Me, And I'm An Equal Oppourtunity Employer. Well She Didn't Share The Humour, She Says.. No Smart A.. The Trailer. So Being Offended By Her Cander And Lack Of Indulgence, I Responded.. We Aint Building A Building Now.. We Gonna Letterbox A Hundred Of These Lil Trailers.. Well She Stormed Off.. Like She Was On A Mission... Wasn't Long Til Ole Walter Came By And After Speaking With Her at Her House, Came By Me And Cautioned Me On Telling Lies Outside Of Church. Now Aint Dat Sum Chit.