McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know bout Mckenzie Scrimmages with Mcnairy and Lexington and when they are?

We scrimmage Lexington this Friday there which starts around 5 I believe. Then we have McNairy here next Tuesday and that one starts at 5 also. Friday the 14th we have Union City in the Jamboree then we kick off the season on the 21st with Camden.

Does anyone know bout Mckenzie Scrimmages with Mcnairy and Lexington and when they are?

We scrimmage Lexington this Friday there which starts around 5 I believe. Then we have McNairy here next Tuesday and that one starts at 5 also. Friday the 14th we have Union City in the Jamboree then we kick off the season on the 21st with Camden.

Thanks Alot

Duck I Didn't Get You In Trouble. heck You Do That by Yourself. That Pony Tail Is What Got Em Cat Calling Us In Memphis. :roflol:

How would you know big guy??? You were on the other side of a 4 lane street (with a median I might add) running for your truck to be the first one to get the invite from the Gay Hawk!!!! Heck, I's prolly the only one that looked "normal" to them guys from Northside (think that's where they were from?)

Reckon we gonna have an adventure no matter where we go though!!!!

Yeah I Was Running, LOL. But Not For An Invite I Guarantee. But It Seems Whenever We Get Together It's Always An Adventure. And They May Have Been From Northside. I Heard Some Northside Chants During My Sprint For Freedom. It Never Felt So Good To Hear That Old Diesel Fire Up. Man I Was Surprised How You Strutted Like An Old Mallard, While Them, Them, Well Those People Cat Calling Us. I Felt Like A Filet Mignon. I-40 Never Looked So Good To Me. We Heading To New Territory This Year. And Camden Is Up First. Man You Gotta Love It. I'll See Ya Round Duck. Hey, We May Be Building Another Dorm, Just As Soon As Contracts And Permits Are Approved.

Old Pirate sends best wishes to the folks that support & play for them McKenzie Rebels. Us Pirate folks is a wishing for some good things this year. The team is kinda young at RB but talented. Guess time will tell if the Pirate ship has enough gun powder to keep that ther ship afloat for the entire season.

Best of Luck Rebels...........Dad burnit, that skillet slinger has jest returned to the cave. Gotta git....

and didnt yall lose pretty much ur whole offensive line? yeah quick recievers and a VERY talented backfield from what i saw last year is great.. but it all starts witht the line.. do u honostly believe u can a state championship with an inexperienced line?

im just sayin :lol:

and didnt yall lose pretty much ur whole offensive line? yeah quick recievers and a VERY talented backfield from what i saw last year is great.. but it all starts witht the line.. do u honostly believe u can a state championship with an inexperienced line?

im just sayin :flower:

Um, no. McKenzie only graduated 6 players last year and I believe has most of it's linemen from last year returning.

Yeah I Was Running, LOL. But Not For An Invite I Guarantee. But It Seems Whenever We Get Together It's Always An Adventure. And They May Have Been From Northside. I Heard Some Northside Chants During My Sprint For Freedom. It Never Felt So Good To Hear That Old Diesel Fire Up. Man I Was Surprised How You Strutted Like An Old Mallard, While Them, Them, Well Those People Cat Calling Us. I Felt Like A Filet Mignon. I-40 Never Looked So Good To Me. We Heading To New Territory This Year. And Camden Is Up First. Man You Gotta Love It. I'll See Ya Round Duck. Hey, We May Be Building Another Dorm, Just As Soon As Contracts And Permits Are Approved.

Yeah, I strutted like an old Mallard. If you had a foot and leg that hurt like mine was then you sure ain't gonna run!!!!! I do think it kinda surprised the two or three yelling at us though. Glad they weren't from Manassas. Manassas had way too much class to do something like that. I will give JJ credit, he stayed behind me the whole way................really close behind me!!!! :flower::flower::flower:

Hope all goes well with the dorm thing at Bethel. With ya'll up there we actually bump into each other from time to time and get to BS a little along!! Also glad to hear Bug is doing well. Tell the crew at the house I said HI!!!!

Old Pirate sends best wishes to the folks that support & play for them McKenzie Rebels. Us Pirate folks is a wishing for some good things this year. The team is kinda young at RB but talented. Guess time will tell if the Pirate ship has enough gun powder to keep that ther ship afloat for the entire season.

Best of Luck Rebels...........Dad burnit, that skillet slinger has jest returned to the cave. Gotta git....

OP, the Rebels should be pretty solid and experienced across the board this time even though we lost some fine players after last season. Many of these kids were at the 'Boro when we met up and they have a taste now. They play with maturity unlike the team ya'll played. Those Rebels had the "deer in the headlights" thing happening to them because it was new ground for McKenzie players, coaches and fans but, I believe this group can and would be different from that. We were almost there again last season but, a fine JoByrns team sent us to the showers one game early.

Good luck to the Pirates and beware the skillet slinger!!