Clay Co.

kaeXo

Anytime I get onto these boards and someone from Clay Co. post all I see is how good their (boys) team is. Well I logged onto today expecting to see some posts from the Wayne Co. Ky, tournament. However to my disappointment I didn't see anything so I figured I would check the scores out. Well from all I hear how "great" Clay Co. is and how they are a "state" bound team they couldn't come away with a single win in the x-mas tournament. They could not even finish off York Institute, which lost to Pickett earlier this year and is sporting an 4-11 record. What happen Clay why is there not anyone posting anything? If this team some how makes it out of the region the chatt. teams will have a field day especially if Clay has to travel. However I guess it was the "refs" being the reason you guys went 0-3 over x-mas break. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I saw that York score too and figured it had to be a mistake, but then found it again on the KY scoreboard. Did half the Clay Co. team stay home? Have the flu? How could York beat Clay Co? Someone needs to say something since this makes no sense!

Bobcat, it was the "refs". Those KY refs are out to get Clay County just like the TN Refs. I could only imagine how the Clay fans acted. It is actually quite funny sometimes but gets old when they scream WALK! 10000000000000000000000 times.

ok 1. it was the at least 40 % the refs fault none of them wanted to see clay win 2. they almost beat the runner up of that tournament which was wayne co. and they should of beat them 3. the game against york was a fluke just like the picket game with york if york and picket played 10 more times york would win all 10 of them 4. yeah jackson co. has a hard schedule outside the district but i'd like to see jackson, picket, clarkrange, and even some of the top teams in district 8a go up there and play in that tournament and let them get a feel of what the refs are like up there it aint nothin like tennessee. A little slap on the arm is a foul in tn. Not in ky my friends they let you play up there. But when clay comes back to district and region play they will be better. Going up there and playin in ky helped the bulldogs out more than anything. They didnt come out with a win but they got better by going up there and coach edwards is gonna have them ready to play come district and region time.

Anytime I get onto these boards and someone from Clay Co. post all I see is how good their (boys) team is. Well I logged onto today expecting to see some posts from the Wayne Co. Ky, tournament. However to my disappointment I didn't see anything so I figured I would check the scores out. Well from all I hear how "great" Clay Co. is and how they are a "state" bound team they couldn't come away with a single win in the x-mas tournament. They could not even finish off York Institute, which lost to Pickett earlier this year and is sporting an 4-11 record. What happen Clay why is there not anyone posting anything? If this team some how makes it out of the region the chatt. teams will have a field day especially if Clay has to travel. However I guess it was the "refs" being the reason you guys went 0-3 over x-mas break. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What's your problem with Clay County? I'm sorry that you never played on a winning team over there at Hermitage Springs. Is the jealousy finally getting the best of you?

All I need to say to you is that we know who you are. You were a smart butted, disrespectful player in high school and I see you are still not very nice. Why you feel the need to start threads like this I do not know. What I do know is that none of our players would make an obscene gesture to the visitor's crowd like you did. I think you really need to grow up. You are in college now!!

You come to our games but if that is how you feel about our team, I wish you wouldn't come at all. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hello William!!!

I will be the first to say that, No! our boys did not do their best at the tournment. In all three games they started out like they didn't know how to play ball. They could not connect on anything and once they did it was to late. But it was a very good experience for them. They faced some pretty good teams and York played very well that day, which they lost by 7 it was a real good game. I tlaked to one of the players from York and he told me about the lose to Pickett but also told me that they are playing a lot better ball now than they were earlier. I was very disappointed that we didn't win any games in this tournment but does that mean they want go to the state NO it does not. I also don't see what the big deal is, when Clay Co is still sporting a 11-4 with none of these loses being district games. They are still looking good.

Why are you so worried about Clay? I mean you are (after all) dating a girl from here. But if it makes you feel better just keep doing it.

GO DOGS!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well just to clarify things, I am not William. Yes I did play high school basketball with him and I think he might have even posted on this name back around 2004-2005. If you really want to know who I am my name is James Hatcher and just I post as I have seen which is only a few home games.

Everyone this is not me, I got drew to this topic and board by my girlfriends sister so I felt I should comment. Yes back when I was in high school about 4 or 5 of us this the same name to get onto and post about things while we was in school during school hours. Now I don't know know who uses it, at the time it was me, matt, jimmy, timothy, and andrew lewis. For all the people that seems to think this was me; just please tell me why I would care? I have much much bigger things to worry about. Like one being to finish up college, military, and I have been graduated for three years now. I also never even went to Clay Co. to begin with. I have been to a few games yes but only because of my girlfriend. I could careless if clay wins/loses or how they peform. Also I read how disrepectful and rude I was yeah I did get fired up when I played. The gesture I done I am pretty sure I was in junior high playing celina at Hermitage Springs. But thats not the point, I just wanted everyone to know that this is not me.

Well just to clarify things, I am not William. Yes I did play high school basketball with him and I think he might have even posted on this name back around 2004-2005. If you really want to know who I am my name is James Hatcher and just I post as I have seen which is only a few home games.

well well well mr james hatcher the cockiest mo fo that has ever walked on the face of the earth.maybe u should find somethin better to do like fantasy basketball or playin video games because if i am not mistaken hermitage springs never made it to the region and i am more than positive u didnt carry your team in high school. i saw u play in the alumni game at cchs and u still stink and know absolutly nothin about sports. find somethin better to do than get on here and talk about other teams when u was terrible in high school

I really don't care who you are ok. I just went by what I was told.

But the only point that I trying to make here, is the way you come off in your initial post. Which I also understand you have the right to say whatever you want, but what is the benefit from kicking a team when they are down? I mean so what they didn't win in the tournment.

They had never played in a kentucky tournment and did not know what to expect, BUT they also did not play at a 100% either. I will be the first to admit that. Just for the record, mine was one of those who didn't and believe me, he heard about from me.

But these boys DO HAVE great potential and can go all the way but they have to belive in theirselves and put forth a 100% at all times. Those teams that we played were in no way better than ours but they give it all and we did not. So I would think that our boys have thought about this and will not make that mistake again.

GO BULLDOGS /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I really don't care who you are ok. I just went by what I was told.

But the only point that I trying to make here, is the way you come off in your initial post. Which I also understand you have the right to say whatever you want, but what is the benefit from kicking a team when they are down? I mean so what they didn't win in the tournment.

They had never played in a kentucky tournment and did not know what to expect, BUT they also did not play at a 100% either. I will be the first to admit that. Just for the record, mine was one of those who didn't and believe me, he heard about from me.

But these boys DO HAVE great potential and can go all the way but they have to belive in theirselves and put forth a 100% at all times. Those teams that we played were in no way better than ours but they give it all and we did not. So I would think that our boys have thought about this and will not make that mistake again.

GO BULLDOGS /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

battlecatt keep your cool honey, or you'll end up like me on blood pressure medicine and what will be will be and we know your team good so let the rest of them think what they want and when you and Mrs Edwards come to JC say hi to me and let the good times roll well fuss at the refs togather.