Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

Excuse me! I never meant to even insinuate that the team was not doing well. I will be very happy to see the scoring record broken by this very deserving individual! If you don't believe it takes team effort to win big games, then I've got oceanfront property right here in Tn. that I'd like to sell you.

First off I don't have enough money to buy any property of any kind. My whole point is Dunn has scored alot of points in this current successful run that LA is on. Team concept is great, but if it works don't fix it. LA has won a pretty good percentage the last 3 years so where has the focus on TEAM been. Is Dunn not part of the team? All good teams have stars or it seems that way to me. The positive thing is he has a good surrounding group of players. Maybe up2late and you can define team a little deeper as well as jealousy. OBVIOUSLY, I don't understand either. Thanks for any help.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be upway2late, because I'm not seeing your point, Pianoman.

Livingston has a great team and Dunn is an awesome player. He will break the scoring record soon, and deserves all the accolades that come with that. (I know that's a big word - look it up.) I've watched all the LA kids for many years and I've never seen jealously from any of them. If you think you see it, you OBVIOUSLY don't understand the LA team. Hope that helps. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Congrats to the Livingston Wildcats and Dunn on your successes thus far.

Seems like your saying that alot lately...

The intelligent fans understand what I'm saying. Sometimes , I need to express myself a little more clearly, to people like you! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to the Livingston Wildcats and Dunn on your successes thus far.

I agree that they have been great. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Last year LA beat Smith Co. by 33 @ LA and by 17 on the road. Friday night's game might not be that exciting.

Smith has been playing much better in the past couple of weeks. This may not be as easy as everyone thinks.

I dont know, or care about who the winner of the LA -v- Smith Co. game will be. I just want Chase to get his 46+ at home on Friday. You always want to do that kind of thing at home.

If I were the Chase's teammates I would be giving him the Tim Tebow treatment Friday night. "Just take the ball and score Chase. Show us the way!!"

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(I hope you all see the attempt at humor while still trying to acknowledge that this is a very cool achievement for the young fella. Good job and Good luck to CD, and the rest of Hogeye Nation.....except for Tuesday night.) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If I were the Chase's teammates I would be giving him the Tim Tebow treatment Friday night. "Just take the ball and score Chase. Show us the way!!"

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(I hope you all see the attempt at humor while still trying to acknowledge that this is a very cool achievement for the young fella. Good job and Good luck to CD, and the rest of Hogeye Nation.....except for Tuesday night.) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree it would be great if that happened!