Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea and if Pickett County aint careful he might put up that much against them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pickett had a really bad game the first meeting. Dunn played very little and only had 7 points if I remember correctly. I'm sure Pickett will be much better this time and Dunn should have a good game.

Unfortunately for PC this game is on the schedule and has to be played. I'm sure coach Melton and the Cats will approach this game like any other. Go out and take care of business and play hard. Don't take nothing for granted. This will be a good opportunity for the Cats to work on a few things that will help them down the road. More importantly everyone should get to play a lot of mins, especially the younger ones. Hope that there are no injuries to either team.

LA was very nice in this one. The score at the half was 50-22 and LA played everyone on their bench in the first half. Dunn must have had 20 in the first quarter. I don't think LA's starters played in the third quarter. I agree though that PC looked better than the first time they played. They have improved and should just keep working to get better. Definitely not the same PC/LA rivalry that it used to be.

LA is VERY good.

LA was very nice in this one. The score at the half was 50-22 and LA played everyone on their bench in the first half. Dunn must have had 20 in the first quarter. I don't think LA's starters played in the third quarter. I agree though that PC looked better than the first time they played. They have improved and should just keep working to get better. Definitely not the same PC/LA rivalry that it used to be.

LA is VERY good.

Dunn only had 19 in the first quarter! LA scored 21 points in the first 4 minutes of the game! If they play an entire game like that first quarter, they will not be beat!

So if im correct Chase got 21 pts. tonight and still needs 46 to break the record. Is it still looking like it may happen at Upperman? I didnt care much for either game tonight as far as the officating went! They called all the little stuff and let alot of the major fouls go,or so I thought.

at first I thought you were saying that he would score over 46 at Upperman, and I'm thinking..."there is NO WAY that Chase Dunn will set that record at Upperman, he wont even score more than 42!!!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Then I realized that you have Smith Co. inbetween, and surely he will score 6 or more points in that one, so he quite possibly could break the record at McWilliams Arena.

My apologies, I cannot bring myself to post anything too serious on this subject, except to say good luck to the kid. He seems to be a good kid (from all I have heard) and is a dang hard worker. You have to like those kinds of kids.

See ya'll next week.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />