Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

I dont know, or care about who the winner of the LA -v- Smith Co. game will be. I just want Chase to get his 46+ at home on Friday. You always want to do that kind of thing at home.

If I were the Chase's teammates I would be giving him the Tim Tebow treatment Friday night. "Just take the ball and score Chase. Show us the way!!"

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(I hope you all see the attempt at humor while still trying to acknowledge that this is a very cool achievement for the young fella. Good job and Good luck to CD, and the rest of Hogeye Nation.....except for Tuesday night.) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Nah...let's shoot for 10 against SC and 37 at the U. LA doesn't need him against SC. Drop 37 on the U to break the record. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...let's shoot for 10 against SC and 37 at the U. LA doesn't need him against SC. Drop 37 on the U to break the record. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Better hope he gets a few more than 10, Antwan. Last time he got that few he only played about a quarter and we won by 45! If he gets around 20-25 that will mean you guys stayed close and he got more PT! Although he did drop 24 in one quarter against Upperman last year I think!

Better hope he gets a few more than 10, Antwan. Last time he got that few he only played about a quarter and we won by 45! If he gets around 20-25 that will mean you guys stayed close and he got more PT! Although he did drop 24 in one quarter against Upperman last year I think!

See...you don't need him. Surely he needs some rest. Don't want him to get carpal tunnel syndrome against us. Surely you like us better than

the U. What better place to break the record than at the U?

Have you seen a little Twig running around up there? I hear we have a new one.

See...you don't need him. Surely he needs some rest. Don't want him to get carpal tunnel syndrome against us. Surely you like us better than

the U. What better place to break the record than at the U?

Have you seen a little Twig running around up there? I hear we have a new one.

Well it's sort of like this--we like you better in the winter, but we like them better in the fall--if you know what I mean!

I don't think he is up and running YET, but I'm sure in time he will be. Heard they were trying to decide whether to call him Sprout or Leaf!! LOL!!

Well it's sort of like this--we like you better in the winter, but we like them better in the fall--if you know what I mean!

I don't think he is up and running YET, but I'm sure in time he will be. Heard they were trying to decide whether to call him Sprout or Leaf!! LOL!!

Sprout...I like it. I think I'll use that. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Antwan, you are killing me!!!

Great posts. It has been fun reading today!!

Good luck tonight, and we will see ya'll next week.

(please note, the transplanted yankee just used "ya'll" correctly in a sentence)

That...you did. I really get a kick out of yankees trying to use that word on tv or in movies. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I really would like to see your girls play. I think they have a good shot to win it all this year. They have

had trouble peaking too soon in the past. They certainly have the players.

I decided to brave the cold and get out and see LA last night. Those boys brought the heat though. It seemed like Smith County didn't even get the ball past halfcourt until the second quarter! I think thats the third lineup I've saw LA start this year and they were super fast. Melton plays so many people. I think that will pay off for them in the future even after this year. Saw Smith with a dunk and was that a freshman at the end that dunked? Reeder I think. Really took me by suprise. I thought about leaving early but glad I didn't. Hey wheres the big kid that was playing quite a bit. A freshman I think his name is Key. I don't think he played at Pickett and wansn't even on the bench last night. If he's a freshman and I think he is, LA's going to be a force for a while. Smith County played hard and didn't give up. Good luck to both teams.

I decided to brave the cold and get out and see LA last night. Those boys brought the heat though. It seemed like Smith County didn't even get the ball past halfcourt until the second quarter! I think thats the third lineup I've saw LA start this year and they were super fast. Melton plays so many people. I think that will pay off for them in the future even after this year. Saw Smith with a dunk and was that a freshman at the end that dunked? Reeder I think. Really took me by suprise. I thought about leaving early but glad I didn't. Hey wheres the big kid that was playing quite a bit. A freshman I think his name is Key. I don't think he played at Pickett and wansn't even on the bench last night. If he's a freshman and I think he is, LA's going to be a force for a while. Smith County played hard and didn't give up. Good luck to both teams.

We had 2 dunks?? I listened to parts of the game on the radio but missed those. I think Key got hurt in the JV game Tuesday night. Heard he was probably out for the season.