Hillsboro Next Football Season

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was the reason the defense left the field? did they scrimmage any other schools?

They just scrimmaged inter-squad. Line play looked good on both green and gold offensive lines. Did not see the incident mentioned in previous post.

They just scrimmaged inter-squad. Line play looked good on both green and gold offensive lines. Did not see the incident mentioned in previous post.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> its a joke!!.................it says that after the defense left the field and it took (3) plays for Komisar to figure out how to score against AIR. Someone appears to be poking fun at 12NCS aka Komisar.................is kind of funny!

It sounds like the defense left the field so the offense could score. Williamson county schools will not not be that nice.

Williamson County has some great student/atheletes who play with style and class. My son has played football and wrestled against these players and has nothing but good things to say about them. I wish I could say the same about the parents of some these kids. Some of my experiences have been that quite a number of them are agrogant and classless inividuals who live vicariously through their children.

Williamson County has some great student/atheletes who play with style and class. My son has played football and wrestled against these players and has nothing but good things to say about them. I wish I could say the same about the parents of some these kids. Some of my experiences have been that quite a number of them are agrogant and classless inividuals who live vicariously through their children.

no question about some of the individuals in WILCO being arrogant and classless... also, no question that some of the parents in METRO are classless also... I have heard with my own ears - parents yelling at the coach using profanity and bad mouthing coaches in the stands... it happens everywhere - even the green and gold

no question about some of the individuals in WILCO being arrogant and classless... also, no question that some of the parents in METRO are classless also... I have heard with my own ears - parents yelling at the coach using profanity and bad mouthing coaches in the stands... it happens everywhere - even the green and gold

That's because classless behavior is not immuned to specific classes of people.

I can't disagree with you on this topic. The only difference in the parents you speak of are they think a little more money,bigger house, and a more expensive car makes them better than others. Also they think they know more about coaching sports.

I can't disagree with you on this topic. The only difference in the parents you speak of are they think a little more money,bigger house, and a more expensive car makes them better than others. Also they think they know more about coaching sports.

Well said powercat.

Can't wait until hillsboro's football season!!!

The anticipation surrounding a new head coach/new district combined with the decision to retain the same offensive philosophy is overflowing. THe regular season schedule will be far more challenging than in years past, but should serve the team well for the playoffs.

My hope is simply this: the players KNOW what kind of dedication and effort are REQUIRED of them in order to win a state championship. Therefore, IF their desire is to win another state championship, just give the same effort again this season. They can gamble and try to repeat with less of an effort, but again, IF they want another state championship, why would they want to when they already KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO PULL IT OFF!

The anticipation surrounding a new head coach/new district combined with the decision to retain the same offensive philosophy is overflowing. THe regular season schedule will be far more challenging than in years past, but should serve the team well for the playoffs.

My hope is simply this: the players KNOW what kind of dedication and effort are REQUIRED of them in order to win a state championship. Therefore, IF their desire is to win another state championship, just give the same effort again this season. They can gamble and try to repeat with less of an effort, but again, IF they want another state championship, why would they want to when they already KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO PULL IT OFF!

I think this years team will be good after all they did watch last year's team end a 74 winning streak.