Hillsboro Next Football Season

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So not reliable at all. Fitzgerald...that would be intriguing.

I dont know who chief is referring to but thats just a few names I could think of with ties. I know Anderson is happy at his alma mater, Buddy Brown is at Cumberland and not sure he would leave that unless something Centennial like could happen (he knows what I am referring to), Fitzgerald did so much for PC I dont see him either, so the only name left that half way makes sense would be Herzog. But it is probably someone completely different. Chief knows quite a bit and I would take his word for it.

Spoon, I would tell you who, but we would have to smoke the peace pipe first. I just don't think you want to be "peaceable". We'll see just how reliable the info is.

Spoon, Batman, Gilligan, green lantern, shotgun five wide I will leave you with some applicable lines from Pablo Cruise--adapted to the situation.

What you gonna do when they say good bye. What you gonna do when they are gone

All of the sudden you're ready to hang it up, cause things didn't turn out the way you planned oh

all your friends, they're calling you a fool

Cause you don't know a good thing when you got it in your hands

Or if you want to go with some words from that great forgotten group "Player"

Baby, come back

You can blame it all on me

I was wrong

and I just can't live without you

Of course all of this depends on a certain someone being willing to do the job in the first place. IF not, the politics will get rolling big time.

Until then, smoke em if you got em. And Shadow, stay off the trees (and roofs). The bushes are complaining. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just heard something interesting from a very reliable source. I guess Hillsboro's principal thinks pretty highly of his current athletic situation. He has said that any coach could win with the athletes that they have. It is thought that Mr. Young will basically go through the normal trials of interviews and then name one of his buddies Head Coach of the burros. Looks like Hillsboro could be heading down hill fast if its left up to the administration, which it is.

Just heard something interesting from a very reliable source. I guess Hillsboro's principal thinks pretty highly of his current athletic situation. He has said that any coach could win with the athletes that they have. It is thought that Mr. Young will basically go through the normal trials of interviews and then name one of his buddies Head Coach of the burros. Looks like Hillsboro could be heading down hill fast if its left up to the administration, which it is.

Are you being serious? The reason I ask is: one can't put anything past principals in MNPS. This is precisely the kind of junk I am afraid of happening at HHS.