South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, there should be some great individual match-ups in October when Dobyns-Bennett rolls into Death Valley to take on Sullivan South. I mean look at what this thread has already generated. WacoJaco vs. BTaylorMom and etmemphisfan vs. VolmanScott and SaraPalin2012 vs. Compusatman. What a line-up! Hey why don't you guys quit pickin on one another long enough to talk football.

On second thought...Nah!! Eat one another alive.It is pretty entertaining till October. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow, there should be some great individual match-ups in October when Dobyns-Bennett rolls into Death Valley to take on Sullivan South. I mean look at what this thread has already generated. WacoJaco vs. BTaylorMom and etmemphisfan vs. VolmanScott and SaraPalin2012 vs. Compusatman. What a line-up! Hey why don't you guys quit pickin on one another long enough to talk football.

On second thought...Nah!! Eat one another alive.It is pretty entertaining till October. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BTM and Comp, take a rest. I'll git r done. Now, Jack, Elvis and Sara go outside and practice falling down, I'll be out in a minute. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

BTM and Comp, take a rest. I'll git r done. Now, Jack, Elvis and Sara go outside and practice falling down, I'll be out in a minute. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

how long did it take you to come up with this , "I'll git r done" , I guess you are going to play army and blow us up when we fall down. Deloris

Ok, I'll take the fight because I know you don't have a educated answer.

Meet me at Olsen's on Sunday at 2:00 and IF you live through my yoga class then we'll take it to the parking lot and I'll give you an educated answer. I'm the girl with the black belt on. Consider this an invitation to put up or shut up, as not to be confused.

Sincerely,

BTMOM of the OM

Meet me at Olsen's on Sunday at 2:00 and IF you live through my yoga class then we'll take it to the parking lot and I'll give you an educated answer. I'm the girl with the black belt on. Consider this an invitation to put up or shut up, as not to be confused.

Sincerely,

BTMOM of the OM

Are you a big fat woman. I think I saw you on YouTube. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ok, now its time for your sheep to chime in and tell me not to mess with you cause your a tough guy and all that. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I said put up or shut up. Since you can't see to shut up, I'll assume you can't take the call out.

Anyone that knows me will tell you I don't need NO BODY to get my back- I take care of my own.

So once again, smacker mouth.... show up or shut up.

I said put up or shut up. Since you can't see to shut up, I'll assume you can't take the call out.

Anyone that knows me will tell you I don't need NO BODY to get my back- I take care of my own.

So once again, smacker mouth.... show up or shut up.

[/quote

I don't know what your used to. But this here is the messege board big leagues. You do need sombody to get your back when your having a back and forth with me, and they will be along shortly. As far as calling me out it shows your elavator don't go all the way to the top floor. I don't care how fat you are or how many cookies you can stuff in your pie-hole at once. I've been here along time and will be here when your gone. We have all seen nut cases like you before. You are alot like JPATTS, a Jefferson Co. fan that was on here a few years ago. Another Mo-Ron redneck that was always trying to get somebody to meet him somewhere to fight. But at least he was not a woman trying to pick a fight with a man. My advice to you would be to calm down before somebody as crazy as you takes you up on your offer.