South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, a long season.....like 15 weeks! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hope you don't have to play the mighty greeneville devils,oh, they have moved down , it will be morristown west or east you can't get by

i hear the samething every year , how long 1993. you talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

i almost forgot there is a rumor coming out of memphis that Barry Brunetti from Memphis uni, shcool won 2-aa is transferring to D.B. he is a mid D-1 prospect. eastman must have brought in a new V.P.(mississppi st. , Duke, MTSU. and Memphis have offered scholarships

hope you don't have to play the mighty greeneville devils,oh, they have moved down , it will be morristown west or east you can't get by

MoEast is the big dog in NET this year. Lots of speed. I knew it...DB always has a trump card. Well good...it's only fair that they lose some and go get more. Marchett Barnes was hugely overrated though. My gut tells me this guy is as advertised. Good, that will help keep the Hill in check. Besides ET, if I weren't blowing the horn you wouldn't be having any fun.

So did you read that the Vikings are going to the spread? Our game with Greeneville was akin to your game with McMinn. So I will split that one with you. Tell me again...why would someone attending Memphis University School want to come to DB? Seems like a bad choice.

i hear the samething every year , how long 1993. you talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

And what walk do the Indians walk? Tell me 'cause I want somebody to look up to. If the Indians take 15 to the house then I will be the first to sing their praises. But you know what, I don't feel it in the crystal ball. Sorry Dude, Memphis dude or no Memphis dude I just don't feel ya'.

Give it up Harwood. You sure ain't trying very hard to be politically correct for someone trying to sell a website that is supposed to be equal for all area teams. modelcitysports.com??? What a joke! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Long time stalker, first time poster here. Would some of the knowledgeble Rebel watchers (you know who you are)give more info on what they observed at the scrimmage last night? Volman? Crawdad? Comp? (Any highlights other than Heath? -- which I agree with, by the way) I don't have a kid or grandkid on the team but have been watching for years as my granddaughters, their friends, and my friends' sons and grandsons have gone through CHMS and South. I enjoy (and get annoyed at) the ridiculousness of many of the postings on this board, and appreciate input from knowledgeable posters. So post away!

Give it up Harwood. You sure ain't trying very hard to be politically correct for someone trying to sell a website that is supposed to be equal for all area teams. modelcitysports.com??? What a joke! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Deloris ,you are wrong again, looks like modelcitysports.com dosen't have to be politically correct. does it say it needs to be equal for all teams , oh by the way , south coach told me who you are ,the" Village Idiot". i think modelcitysports can live without you. i'm from memphis move here a few years ago" Deloris"

And what walk do the Indians walk? Tell me 'cause I want somebody to look up to. If the Indians take 15 to the house then I will be the first to sing their praises. But you know what, I don't feel it in the crystal ball. Sorry Dude, Memphis dude or no Memphis dude I just don't feel ya'.

it is south that does all the talking, no walking just crawling if D.B. took 15 games you would be the first to jump off Fort Henry bridge. do you see greeneville in that crystal ball

MoEast is the big dog in NET this year. Lots of speed. I knew it...DB always has a trump card. Well good...it's only fair that they lose some and go get more. Marchett Barnes was hugely overrated though. My gut tells me this guy is as advertised. Good, that will help keep the Hill in check. Besides ET, if I weren't blowing the horn you wouldn't be having any fun.

So did you read that the Vikings are going to the spread? Our game with Greeneville was akin to your game with McMinn. So I will split that one with you. Tell me again...why would someone attending Memphis University School want to come to DB? Seems like a bad choice.

i'm not doing all the talking about dragging D.B. thru the mudd , maybe i was just carp fishing

Deloris you are so easy

Marchett Barnes hugely overrated? First of CPU Man (you know I am ribbing you here) Marchez Barnes was not rated high. He was maybe a D III player, but a pretty good high school player and he was not on any radar so he could not have been overrated. This kid from MUS sounds and looks pretty solid. I have not heard if he is really coming here or not. But to say DB is a bad choice? Maybe he has no choice. Remember he is a minor and must go where his family takes him and that is probably going to be where a job is. If you aare saying any area school is a bteer choice then DB, forget it. South can get far in the playoffs only because they play other uppereast TN schools until the upper rounds. DB plays out of area teams in round one sometimes. DB has been to the semis 3 times in 11 years. South has been once. End of story. Until you have more then one win over a school west of Morristown, you have no room to bash DB that has many, many wins in out of the area. DB has choked in the first round of late, but the teams that beat DB are equal to the teams that South might see in the semis or even the big game.

being far and balanced ,good soccer story about south soccer "modelcitysports.com" just trying to help a young man getting started I'm really the ghost of "Pete Franklin" an old radio sports host