South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

About Knox West Rebels...it is said they return nothing but 2 and 3 year starters for what would be their potentially best campaign in years. So it looks like an evenly matched game, huh! Pride on Pactolus!

As well, MoEast is in the drivers seat in the lowlands. They return 7 sets of wheels and are determined to set the record straight with the Rebels. MoEast is the new MoWest or the old MoEast from the 60's and 70's. They still run that forsaken Wing-T but with the speed they got they will run it to perfection. Be aware! Rebel Nation

Five consecutive posts in an hour Comp! Are you stoked for Rebel football? Of course! GAME WEEK! There's a cyclone brewing on the horizon. Bring it! Should be a good match-up. Hate the baseball team went down, but good to get our QBs back for a week of work.

REBEL NATION ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The year South changes their ugly helmets is the year they actually beat a team west of Morristown.

44 - 0

Hey Jack, I actually found something uglier than our helmets!! Science Hill's yeller baseball uniforms! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK...what were Teddy's numbers at UT? Teddy was a track guy. Yeah, he got to play a little. The best athlete in years (not the best talent) to come out of Highland High was Josef Throp. Yeah, he was a loud mouth but he played lock down corner and didn't take no static. Fulmer missed many people through the years. BJ Coleman...what a joke. He should have taken the Cobb kid or Curt Phillips. Both of which would have played.

I beg to differ with you, but the best athlete to come out of DB in the last several years was Cody Sensabaugh, who will probably start for Clemson this fall. And if you asked Josef, I bet he would say the same thing.

Five consecutive posts in an hour Comp! Are you stoked for Rebel football? Of course! GAME WEEK! There's a cyclone brewing on the horizon. Bring it! Should be a good match-up. Hate the baseball team went down, but good to get our QBs back for a week of work.

REBEL NATION ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, I hate it for the Richardson clan also. They had the goods this year. Science Hill seems to be dominating everything in these hills except for the pigskin. I believe it to be our job to make sure that continues. RebelRed was correct. WW has transcended to WR leaving JC to support Bobeye with BH as backup. Bad thing about spring ball is it's a ripe time for injuries. Hope everyone stays healthy. No viable backup QB behind Heath disturbs me. I'm sure Stacy will be eyes wide open for an apprentice. Volman, there's your que. Understand Cody is out. Hope that works out. Brent Hubbard, you are the man in the hot seat now. Things can go south quickly...I hope you are ready.

I beg to differ with you, but the best athlete to come out of DB in the last several years was Cody Sensabaugh, who will probably start for Clemson this fall. And if you asked Josef, I bet he would say the same thing.

It was my opinion. But if you re-read my post you will see I emphasized athlete not talent. Cody was obviously very talented...multi-talented if you will, but from watching them play I have to reiterated that Josef Throp was on a mission to play the hardest calibre' of football his body would allow. Again, heart, determination, and drive is different than talent and Cody had many facets but the down and dirty fight goes to Mr. Throp.

Jack...I actually like the Indian uniforms. They are unique. I'm sure you designed them since they are so attractive. Only one thing I don't like. That is instead of wearing leggings they wear those little Victoria Secrets footies. I guess that's so they can get undressed quicker and enjoy their nightly quarterback club supported parties on the patio of the country club, I mean field house. Anyway, other than that they look sooooo' manly.

Me & Volman are going to be hangin' over at JC on Saturday mornings in the next little bit just thought you might want to come over and have a nice big ceegar with the BIG BOYS whilest we see how Giligan is doing with the natives up there. I know it's hard for you to leave big mama and all but you need to get out mo'. Get you some color.

You need to stop using lipstick to paint those S's on the side of your helmets. After that last Greenville game it looked like some kind of red fuzzie worm.

You need to stop using lipstick to paint those S's on the side of your helmets. After that last Greenville game it looked like some kind of red fuzzie worm.

I don't care who you are, That S**T was funny !!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK...what were Teddy's numbers at UT? Teddy was a track guy. Yeah, he got to play a little. The best athlete in years (not the best talent) to come out of Highland High was Josef Throp. Yeah, he was a loud mouth but he played lock down corner and didn't take no static. Fulmer missed many people through the years. BJ Coleman...what a joke. He should have taken the Cobb kid or Curt Phillips. Both of which would have played.

Just to remind you, Teddy covered the best wide rec.in the SEC while he was their. Also, played very early. I won't say his time was a waste, i was very proud of the effort he gave. As far as the best talent, no disrespect to Joseph but i have the seen the best at DB and they are as follows: Adonis Johnson( The best High School Football player i and a lot of people have ever seen #1, Lamon Williams ( The most talented and the most potential ever. what a waste)#2, Duran Ferguson( The best throwing arm i've seen around here, including your precious Kurt Phillips.)#3.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I believe I saw more red ,fuzzy worms wiggling on the new rug at J. Fred after McMinn ran that punt back. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just to remind you, Teddy covered the best wide rec.in the SEC while he was their. Also, played very early. I won't say his time was a waste, i was very proud of the effort he gave. As far as the best talent, no disrespect to Joseph but i have the seen the best at DB and they are as follows: Adonis Johnson( The best High School Football player i and a lot of people have ever seen #1, Lamon Williams ( The most talented and the most potential ever. what a waste)#2, Duran Ferguson( The best throwing arm i've seen around here, including your precious Kurt Phillips.)#3.

Like Comp said originally, not the most talent, but if you want to win ,it started with Josef. He was a gamer,undeniably the consummate winner. He was always thinking ahead and getting in his opponent's head. He was always ready emotionally and able to fire up his team-mates. As much as South fans despised him, they all appreciated what he was able to accomplish. I for one miss his passion for the game. Not many in high school play at that level.

Hey Jack, I actually found something uglier than our helmets!! Science Hill's yeller baseball uniforms! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, But you could expect that from Johnson City. South is in Kingsport and should be able to come up with better looking helmets. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />