Union City Vs. Lake County

lakecountyfan007

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1ST Thing let me introduce myself to you son I am LEGEND!!!!!! Everybody got to pay there respect to me!!!!!! I??™m the law!!!!!!

Manassas played 3A Northside!!!! That??™s like UC/HB here in Memphis!!!

Manassas played and defeated Carver yes the same carver that defeated Siegal!!!!!! Carver has some Ls but they have play a tough schedule!!!!

Manassas played in Kentucky and St. Louis on back to back nights!!! They won both games!!!! Playing back 2 back in Memphis is hard but Manassas played on the road in 2 different states back to back!!!!! I did say won both games right??????

Manassas played 3A Ridgeway and lead for the entire game up until 4min left when Ridgeway got a call her and a call there to make a late run!!!

Manassas played Hamilton a 3A power in Memphis and was up 20pts until RB fouled out then Hamilton came back and lost by 8!!!!!!! U wont to no why Hamilton has a losing record look @ who they have played!!!!! After Hamilton Manassas had to get up early and go play ECS @ 10:00am!!!!!! The same ECS team who beat Cordova whom beat 3A AP #5 Craigmont!!!! The same ECS team who beat 3A power Whitehaven 1 of the biggest teams in the State!!!!!! The same team who beat Briarcrest last year who won the state last year!!!!!

Manassas play a 12-1 Oxford, MS team @ Oxford High!!!!!!!! Manassas won by 14pts!!!! The #1 3A team in the State Raleigh Egypt played them in a tourney in Alabama and won by 6!!!!!!! This game was @ Oxford in front of a full house!!!!!

Manassas will play Middleton the same Middleton who played HB close, Middle College, and City all these teams have been saying they have upsets in mine!!!!!! Lol!!!

Humboldt????? They play LAKE COUNTY TWICE THAT??™S IT!!!!!!! LOL!!

If Manassas played this schedule they would be undefeated and un-respected in Memphis!!!!!! If you won??™t to be the best you got to play the best!!!!!! Nobody on here is the best!!!! You wont to be prepared play somebody!!!

11/18/08 6:00 PM @ Middleton (Middleton, TN) avg

74-67 (W)

11/20/08 TBA vs. Dyersburg (Dyersburg, TN) avg

Report Score

11/24/08 TBA @ Milan (Milan, TN) avg

Report Score

11/25/08 TBA @ Union City (Union City, TN) * avg82-56 (W)

12/02/08 6:00 PM vs. Peabody (Trenton, TN) * below avg

102-46 (W)

12/05/08 TBA vs. Gleason (Gleason, TN) * below avg

Report Score

12/08/08 TBA vs. Gibson County (Dyer, TN) below avg

102-62 (W)

12/09/08 TBA @ Greenfield (Greenfield, TN) * below avg

Report Score

12/16/08 TBA vs. Lake County (Tiptonville, TN) * above avg

Report Score

12/18/08 TBA vs. Dresden (Dresden, TN) * below avg

Report Score

1/06/09 TBA vs. South Fulton (South Fulton, TN) * below avg

Report Score

1/09/09 TBA @ Bradford (Bradford, TN) * below avg

Pregame

1/13/09 TBA vs. Union City (Union City, TN) * avg

Pregame

1/15/09 TBA @ Gibson County (Dyer, TN) below avg

Pregame

1/16/09 6:00 PM @ Peabody (Trenton, TN) * below avg

Pregame

1/20/09 TBA @ Gleason (Gleason, TN) * below avg

Pregame

1/23/09 TBA vs. Greenfield (Greenfield, TN) * below avg

Pregame

1/30/09 TBA @ Lake County (Tiptonville, TN) * above avg

Pregame

2/03/09 TBA @ Dresden (Dresden, TN) * below avg

Pregame

2/06/09 TBA @ South Fulton (South Fulton, TN) * below avg

Pregame

2/09/09 TBA vs. Milan (Milan, TN) avg

Pregame

2/10/09 TBA vs. Bradford (Bradford, TN) * below avg

Dang!!!! That was informative to say the least!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

1ST Thing let me introduce myself to you son I am LEGEND!!!!!! Everybody got to pay there respect to me!!!!!! I??™m the law!!!!!!

Manassas played 3A Northside!!!! That??™s like UC/HB here in Memphis!!!

Manassas played and defeated Carver yes the same carver that defeated Siegal!!!!!! Carver has some Ls but they have play a tough schedule!!!!

Manassas played in Kentucky and St. Louis on back to back nights!!! They won both games!!!! Playing back 2 back in Memphis is hard but Manassas played on the road in 2 different states back to back!!!!! I did say won both games right??????

Manassas played 3A Ridgeway and lead for the entire game up until 4min left when Ridgeway got a call her and a call there to make a late run!!!

Manassas played Hamilton a 3A power in Memphis and was up 20pts until RB fouled out then Hamilton came back and lost by 8!!!!!!! U wont to no why Hamilton has a losing record look @ who they have played!!!!! After Hamilton Manassas had to get up early and go play ECS @ 10:00am!!!!!! The same ECS team who beat Cordova whom beat 3A AP #5 Craigmont!!!! The same ECS team who beat 3A power Whitehaven 1 of the biggest teams in the State!!!!!! The same team who beat Briarcrest last year who won the state last year!!!!!

Manassas play a 12-1 Oxford, MS team @ Oxford High!!!!!!!! Manassas won by 14pts!!!! The #1 3A team in the State Raleigh Egypt played them in a tourney in Alabama and won by 6!!!!!!! This game was @ Oxford in front of a full house!!!!!

Manassas will play Middleton the same Middleton who played HB close, Middle College, and City all these teams have been saying they have upsets in mine!!!!!! Lol!!!

Humboldt????? They play LAKE COUNTY TWICE THAT??™S IT!!!!!!! LOL!!

If Manassas played this schedule they would be undefeated and un-respected in Memphis!!!!!! If you won??™t to be the best you got to play the best!!!!!! Nobody on here is the best!!!! You wont to be prepared play somebody!!!

11/18/08 6:00 PM @ Middleton (Middleton, TN) avg

74-67 (W)

11/20/08 TBA vs. Dyersburg (Dyersburg, TN) avg

Report Score

11/24/08 TBA @ Milan (Milan, TN) avg

Report Score

11/25/08 TBA @ Union City (Union City, TN) * avg82-56 (W)

12/02/08 6:00 PM vs. Peabody (Trenton, TN) * below avg

102-46 (W)

12/05/08 TBA vs. Gleason (Gleason, TN) * below avg

Report Score

12/08/08 TBA vs. Gibson County (Dyer, TN) below avg

102-62 (W)

12/09/08 TBA @ Greenfield (Greenfield, TN) * below avg

Report Score

12/16/08 TBA vs. Lake County (Tiptonville, TN) * above avg

Report Score

12/18/08 TBA vs. Dresden (Dresden, TN) * below avg

Report Score

1/06/09 TBA vs. South Fulton (South Fulton, TN) * below avg

Report Score

1/09/09 TBA @ Bradford (Bradford, TN) * below avg

Pregame

1/13/09 TBA vs. Union City (Union City, TN) * avg

Pregame

1/15/09 TBA @ Gibson County (Dyer, TN) below avg

Pregame

1/16/09 6:00 PM @ Peabody (Trenton, TN) * below avg

Pregame

1/20/09 TBA @ Gleason (Gleason, TN) * below avg

Pregame

1/23/09 TBA vs. Greenfield (Greenfield, TN) * below avg

Pregame

1/30/09 TBA @ Lake County (Tiptonville, TN) * above avg

Pregame

2/03/09 TBA @ Dresden (Dresden, TN) * below avg

Pregame

2/06/09 TBA @ South Fulton (South Fulton, TN) * below avg

Pregame

2/09/09 TBA vs. Milan (Milan, TN) avg

Pregame

2/10/09 TBA vs. Bradford (Bradford, TN) * below avg

Well first of all i meant no knock on Manassas! But if a 3-7 records makes Memphis a powerhouse i would hate to see your weakhouses. Craigmont was #5 at the time not now. I read the other day were u upset about the rankings in single a. Humboldt may not play 3-7 3a powerhouses that is why they are ranked #1. Don't knock other teams schedules when u are playing teams with losing records too! Last but not least u have to earn respest meaning no harm u are not Magic Johnson now that is a legend!! Have a good evening!!

Well first of all i meant no knock on Manassas! But if a 3-7 records makes Memphis a powerhouse i would hate to see your weakhouses. Craigmont was #5 at the time not now. I read the other day were u upset about the rankings in single a. Humboldt may not play 3-7 3a powerhouses that is why they are ranked #1. Don't knock other teams schedules when u are playing teams with losing records too! Last but not least u have to earn respest meaning no harm u are not Magic Johnson now that is a legend!! Have a good evening!!

i think lake county is more talented than uc. i will say lake county will win by 10

There is no comparison.....Mansassas schedule is by far tougher than Humboldt's. It's not even close!!!!!!!!!!! Abybody that will look at it honestly would know that. A tough schedule builds mental toughness. A higher level of competition challenges a team and pays off in the long run. Playing in Memphis is a meat grinder.....There are teams from Memphis with .500 records that would win most districts in other parts of the state. Anybody that honestly believes the .500 teams in Memphis aren't good is crazy!!!!!!!! There is so much talent year in year out in Memphis anybody can be beat on any give night.....Even the best teams.

Some teams Manassas has played and the type of players they have played against this season.

GW Carver X2

Lewis Jones 6'3 SG ranked #31 class of 2009

Hamilton

Tevin Cox 6'1 G ranked #31 class of 2011

Cameron Rias 6'7 C ranked #50 class of 2011

Jeffrey Grahm 6'4 F ranked #51 class of 2011

Myron Johnson 5'7 G ranked #9 class of 2012

ECS

Johnathan Milewski 5'11 G ranked #86 class o 2009

Terrence Stringfellow 6'7 C ranked # 87 class of 2009

Dupree Lytle 6'3 F ranked # 105 class of 2009

Micah Givens 6'0 G ranked #71 class of 2010

Micah Teal 6'1 G ranked #28 class of 2011

Steve Kaspers 5'11 G ranked #38 class of 2011

Hunter Harrington 6'3 F ranked #72 class of 2011

Ridgeway

Cadriio Macklin 6'5 F ranked #31 class of 2009

James Hampton 6'5 F ranked # 65 class of 2009

Tarik Black 6'7 F ranked #6 class of 2010

Kris Brewer 6'2 G ranked #37 class of 2010

Daryl Marshall 5'9 G ranked #67 class of 2010

Cameron Golden 5'9 G ranked #1 class of 2012

Adam Wesry 5'11 G ranked #6 class of 2012

Craigmont

Zach Jones 6'5 F ranked #35 class of 2009

Terrence Durham 6'3 G ranked #30 class of 2010

Cedric McFee 6'3 G ranked #4 class of 2011

Tony Seals 5'10 G ranked #33 class of 2011

Robert Houston 6'1 G ranked #2 class of 2012

Kentucky Shootout Hopkisville KY I don't know much about them

Whitfield Missouri at St. Louis 3 mid major prospect and I think 1 of the three is All State for his Classification

Oxford Miss at Oxford

Middelton X2

Manassas

Reginald Buckner 6'8 G//F/C ranked #3 class of 2009 (I think he is #1)

Shaq Walker 5'11 G ranked # 50 class of 2010

Joseph Northington 6'2 G ranked #7 class of 2011

Kendell Woodard 6'4 F/C (unranked class of 2009, but should be) averaging 12 pts and 10 rebounds a game

Anthony Dorsey 6'4 F Hasen't played hardly any but My understanding is he will be ready soon

Every player in the rotation averages at least 1 steal a game and 3 of them average 2 a game

Two players averaging double figues in points and rebounds both

4 players averaging in double figures against a very good schedule thus far, district is ready and the schedule weakens with only Middelton twice...Manassas will take Middelton to the woodshed at least twice and probably four times before seasons end.

Humboldt high octane offense but only plays two tough games all season uless UC has a perfect game and plays within 10 to 15 in the distric/region tournement...providing they play one another. 60/40 chance of winning the region. It's hard to put player stats in prper perspective excpet against the Lake County and UC games. It's easy to fill a stat line against Gleason, Bradford, Greenfield, South Fulton, Halls, and Trenton.

Charles Taylor 6'6 F ranked #38 class of 2009

Tevin Crayton 6'5 F ranked #46 class of 2009

Has some underclassman that will be ranked after next summer. The 5'5 G freshman guard is good with deep range.

Lake County alot tougher schedule than Humboldt and has a 40/60 chane to win the region

Has some other players that will eventually move into and higher up in the ranking ...possiblty next season.

Russell Avery 6'5 F/C ranked #25 class of 2009

Having siad all that...I know Humblot and Lake County has more talent than the player rankings indicate. But, neither has the talent top to bottom as Manassas. Manassas also has more talent than the player rankings indicate with Kendell Woodard being a good example as well as Dorsey

There is no comparison.....Mansassas schedule is by far tougher than Humboldt's. It's not even close!!!!!!!!!!! Abybody that will look at it honestly would know that. A tough schedule builds mental toughness. A higher level of competition challenges a team and pays off in the long run. Playing in Memphis is a meat grinder.....There are teams from Memphis with .500 records that would win most districts in other parts of the state. Anybody that honestly believes the .500 teams in Memphis aren't good is crazy!!!!!!!! There is so much talent year in year out in Memphis anybody can be beat on any give night.....Even the best teams.

I will say u are right and i agree. No disrespect to Manassas because i know Memphis is a hot bed for basketball. All i am trying to say is nobody is going to lay down and just hand them the title. I'm not from HBT but a big West Tn sports fan. HBT, LC and UC just happen to be in rural part of West Tn if they were in bigger locations they would play tougher foes. But u have to play the hand u are dealt. I wish everone in our local schools all over good luck in the post season. If Manassas plays for the title wish them well also no hate toward no one!

i know that humboldt plays a soft schedule but far as talent. humboldt is more talented than mananass. i got to see mananass play over at graves county and when buckner was in foul trouble and had to sit out. mananass looked like middle college maybe worse. buckner makes mananass go but mananass is not near the team that it was last year. mcfadden had just as big as a impact as buckner. good luck to mananass. i personally think it would be a good game between lc, hb, or mananass.

i know that humboldt plays a soft schedule but far as talent. humboldt is more talented than mananass. i got to see mananass play over at graves county and when buckner was in foul trouble and had to sit out. mananass looked like middle college maybe worse. buckner makes mananass go but mananass is not near the team that it was last year. mcfadden had just as big as a impact as buckner. good luck to mananass. i personally think it would be a good game between lc, hb, or mananass.

It would be a mistake to guage Manassas just from watching them play Hopkinsville KY. I know some of the reasons they played poorly but am not going to post them. Mcfadden was/is good but nowhere near as Buckner of has the same impact. Buckner is one of the top 10 defensive big men in the Country. I don't think Humbolt has more talent than Manassas....both teams are loaded, though. I mean Manassas has two High Major talents just for starters.

I wish all three teams good luck.

I will say u are right and i agree. No disrespect to Manassas because i know Memphis is a hot bed for basketball. All i am trying to say is nobody is going to lay down and just hand them the title. I'm not from HBT but a big West Tn sports fan. HBT, LC and UC just happen to be in rural part of West Tn if they were in bigger locations they would play tougher foes. But u have to play the hand u are dealt. I wish everone in our local schools all over good luck in the post season. If Manassas plays for the title wish them well also no hate toward no one!

I can certainly respect that!!!!!!

That is my point LCHBT both have talent if either one have to play Manassas. They just won't lay down and die! I respect Manassas they are good year in and out. But LC has one advantage over HBT i wan't people from HBT not to take this in the wrong way. His name is Whitby mean no knock on HBT the next time they play it will be a good one.

Guest snakedriver

Don't let the legend get to ya.....he likes to taunt, but thruth is Manasses is 1-1 against the little ole 14a teams. They got schooled in the second half of the state championship game last year by a team that did'nt have a player over 6'2".

This season Lake Co. will go to memphis and take care of business in the sub-state game and Humboldt and Lake Co. will play for the state championship. Then manasses will be 1-2 against 14a, Bucky will be gone, Manasses will move up to 2a ball next season, and we can all taunt the legend /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />