Taylor Fletcher on youtube

Southfan23

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comp looks like theres a video w/ some misc Taylor runs on Youtube. i would have no idea how that got there /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Its limited to 10 minutes max per video so I did what I could for it.

Souther23...Hey man, much appreciation for the new film. I'm going to see it now. The utube thing is 4 plays played over and over. Hey, I know you were delirious after all you went through in the last week. So it's cool. E for Effort! Satch wanted a video of the Dr. on YouTube and we'll get it right. Computers and software are like women...you gotta' dig deep to find the right button to get the job done. I really appreciate all your effort. The people that done went through this jungle are sitting there going...yeah, been there, done that! The people that are approaching the jungle just need to call you up and say...Dude, how much do you charge? "It's a long way to the top if you want to play college football (rock-n-roll)! Give me an Aaahhh Yeeeaahhhh! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 1 month later...

Computers and software are like women...you gotta' dig deep to find the right button to get the job done. /quote/

Now, Comp....do you need your pants adjusted?! I've been known to help tighten a belt loop or 3 ....Don't call up the Dahli Lama Bobby Mama on you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Computers and software are like women...you gotta' dig deep to find the right button to get the job done. /quote/

Now, Comp....do you need your pants adjusted?! I've been know to help tighten a belt look or 3 ....Don't call up the Dahli Lama Bobby Mama on you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah D, that was wrong. The youtube thing is good if you get it on in September. The point was learning these things in a weekend is difficult and especially if you are new to video editing. Pardon my (lack of) manners.

Yeah D, that was wrong. The youtube thing is good if you get it on in September. The point was learning these things in a weekend is difficult and especially if you are new to video editing. Pardon my (lack of) manners.

Taylor Fletcher was enjoyable to watch this past season, especially in the Science Hill game.

Comp go and check out the video of

on Youtube. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Taylor Fletcher was enjoyable to watch this past season, especially in the Science Hill game.

Comp go and check out the video of

on Youtube. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang I knew that name was recognizeable. Did Bristol win the conference in 84'? Who was the coach? If I'm not mistaken Cap played on that team. Was he a DB/WR? As well '04 you must have played a bit earlier than that. Like the early 70's...yes? And did Daggs play college ball? Where is he now? How in Hades did anyone get film from 1984 on Youtube?

Just messing with you Comp. Really, you have been a great source for us to help Bobby. It's just SO MUCH. Greg finished his DVD cover last night and we're winding up the highlights video. I think he learned a lot at the combine last week. We get to play combine again this weekend. He's just getting over the flu so I hope he's up for the competition. Keep the good advice coming, friend!

Dang I knew that name was recognizeable. Did Bristol win the conference in 84'? Who was the coach? If I'm not mistaken Cap played on that team. Was he a DB/WR? As well '04 you must have played a bit earlier than that. Like the early 70's...yes? And did Daggs play college ball? Where is he now? How in Hades did anyone get film from 1984 on Youtube?

I think Cap would be a much better resource for those questions. I'm not sure if Hundley or Dotson was the head coach at the time. They were co-conference champions in '84. 2001 was actually the first time since 1972 that the Vikings went undefeated in the regular season and the first time since '73 that they won the conference outright. All of the ones in between were co-conference championships.

I saw a picture of the Sullivan South team and their sign has them listed as conference champions in 1984. So, I believe the Vikings probably lost to them, however, the Vikings still made the playoffs.

I believe Bristol and South shared the conf. championship in 84 but Bristol won the head to head matchup that year thus representing the conf. in the playoffs. I think only one team went to the playoffs then. I believe Dotson was head coach. I think Daggs got a scholly but ended up not playing in college. He is now an operator at Eastman. Good ole boy and was a heck of a load to bring down! Cap, correct me where I'm wrong.

I believe Bristol and South shared the conf. championship in 84 but Bristol won the head to head matchup that year thus representing the conf. in the playoffs. I think only one team went to the playoffs then. I believe Dotson was head coach. I think Daggs got a scholly but ended up not playing in college. He is now an operator at Eastman. Good ole boy and was a heck of a load to bring down! Cap, correct me where I'm wrong.

Do you remember what conference team defeating the Vikings that year?

Do you remember what conference team defeating the Vikings that year?

I really like your Viking collage '04 and since we're strolling down memory lane here, I've wondered if you know what helmet George Heath is wearing in the picture. Was it a high school or college all-star game logo? I was thinking he played at Va. Tech?