Sequatchie County-Grundy County

Catalyst

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by whsfootball:

I know the game was played in Sequatchie but did the Sequatchie team even show up! :)

Here is my take on the game I mean severe stinging by those Jackets! :):)

Lets Start off saying Grundy ran almost the same play all night because they didn't have to run anything else the Indians were terrible I say no more Thursday night games for Sequatchie County after seeing that I think Grundy has a real good shot at winning there Region again this year! Now for the Indians they were no where near the same team thats been playing the past few weeks! But they can forget about Thursday like it never happend because the Region games start this week and both them and Meigs Co. come in 0-1 on the year this weeks game means more than last weeks as it is a Region game! I think most would agree that the team that was on the field Thursday for the Indians was not the same team that played in the preseason or last weeks Jamboree but I am betting that Win or Lose that they show up with more fire and intensity at Meigs County this coming week!

The Season is still very Young! :)