Undefeated Teams As of Jan 9th

AP ranking as of Jan 5th.

AA

Marshall County Tigers 5-0 ... 17-0 ----- Region 5 ... District 10 ... AP #1

Gibson County Pioneers 5-0 ... 14-0 ---- Region 7 ... District 13 ... AP #3

McMinn Central Chargers 7-0 ... 15-0 --- Region 3 ... District 5 ..... AP #4

A

Clarkrange Buffaloes 5-0 ... 19-0 ------- Region 4 ... District 7 ..... AP #1

Can these teams remain undefeated thu the District Tournaments?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As good as Gibson Co. is this year, I'm not 100% sure that we'll go undefeated all the way through the season. Our district is TOUGH and Westview and Obion Co., both already took us to overtime already. Other than that, those are the only 2 teams through the season that'll beat us.

We defeated Bradford (state semi-finalist team last year and could be back in Murfreesboro again this year) tonight by the score of 60-16. Bradford did play without Molly Wallsmith, Bradford's best player.

Undefeated Teams As of Jan 9th

AP ranking as of Jan 5th.

AA

Marshall County Tigers 5-0 ... 17-0 ----- Region 5 ... District 10 ... AP #1

Gibson County Pioneers 5-0 ... 14-0 ---- Region 7 ... District 13 ... AP #3

McMinn Central Chargers 7-0 ... 15-0 --- Region 3 ... District 5 ..... AP #4

A

Clarkrange Buffaloes 5-0 ... 19-0 ------- Region 4 ... District 7 ..... AP #1

Can these teams remain undefeated thu the District Tournaments?

Well, if anyone could tell, it'd be you, foxylady. Little Miss 20/21. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

LOL

As good as Gibson Co. is this year, I'm not 100% sure that we'll go undefeated all the way through the season. Our district is TOUGH and Westview and Obion Co., both already took us to overtime already. Other than that, those are the only 2 teams through the season that'll beat us.

We defeated Bradford (state semi-finalist team last year and could be back in Murfreesboro again this year) tonight by the score of 60-16. Bradford did play without Molly Wallsmith, Bradford's best player.

How can you say 13AA is strong this year. Gibson County wont be pushed but by 2 teams this year. The other games they will win by 30 or more. You are a clown.

Well, if anyone could tell, it'd be you, foxylady. Little Miss 20/21. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

LOL

Well, I'm down to 23/25 now and you, thug dadi, are right on my heels with 22/25.

You may pass me on Tuesday? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well, I'm down to 23/25 now and you, thug dadi, are right on my heels with 22/25.

You may pass me on Tuesday? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'd never make a "pass" at a lady. Unless she was foxy. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think that Clarkrange has the best shot at running the table. Next, Marshall. Then McMinn Central. With Gibson County having the least change. Clarkrange has already played the toughest part of their schedule and finished thus far undefeated. Marshall is the same. McMinn Central has two games (Polk and Loudon) that will be decent chances for an upset. And last Gibson County. They have one game (@Westview) that I don't know if I'd call it an upset. BUT, I'd give you a better then even odds on at least 2 finishing the season undefeated.

Marshall County and Clarkrange will both be at the Boro with undefeated records.

I think that is a bold statement considering they will face Jackson County at least 3 more times. JC is only getting better and the young girls are getting more experience. That being said, I believe that our mindset will determine the outcome of those games. If we have girls scared or intimidated we could lose, if they all go in focused, then I don't think so.

I think that is a bold statement considering they will face Jackson County at least 3 more times. JC is only getting better and the young girls are getting more experience. That being said, I believe that our mindset will determine the outcome of those games. If we have girls scared or intimidated we could lose, if they all go in focused, then I don't think so.

It's not about the JC mindset it's about skill and CR is better at every position plus CR is much better now than in the first meeting with JC and while they have won every game except the first one with JC by double digits they have been pushed harder by other teams, especially in the Christmas Tourney they won. I've have been hoping that CR would not become complacent given all the blowout wins but they seem to be 100% determined to put everyone away so the killer instinct is still there. CR should beat everyone left on the schedule and the only team that can beat CR is CR.