Dist 13

dcsoftball

Gibson Co. moves to a 1-1 overall record after a loss to Obion Co. tonight and a 14-0 win over Madison Academic last Tuesday.

Tonight, Gibson Co. lost to Obion Central by the final score of 1-0. Obion Co. had Eaves on the mound. Gibson Co. had 2 errors that eventually lead to the go ahead run for Obion Co. in the bottom of the 6th. Gibson Co. had the tying run on at 3rd, but could not get the run in.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer Co played a non district game yesterday with South Fulton was a double header,DCHS won the 1st game 2-0 an lost the 2nd 4-0 DCHS will struggle this year on pitchin,Paige French is the startin pitcher but she needs help which i dont see her getting cause the Massie girl is struggling an we have yet seen the woods girl pitch this year.

I sure hope that things start too change before we start playin our district games!!

Westview beat Obion Co 5-0 yesterday. In my opinion, Westview is the team to beat this year until someone else proves otherwise. They have made it to the state tournament the past two years and won the district and region championship last year. They only lost 2 players from last year's state tournament team. They only have 1 senior this year but plenty of experienced juniors and sophomores that can flat out play. Their pitching will be the strongest in the district with Shanna Chappell and Shaylon Robb.

Gibson Co. won two games over Bradford tonight. There was moreless two no hitters pitched today for Gibson Co. There was an error made in the first game by the catcher from GC, but that was the only "hit" Bradford got in the first game.

Gibson Co. plays alot of Freshman. I know they started 3 or 4 today and they contributed as well. Brittney Garner pitched extremely well. Gibson Co. takes on West Carroll tomorrow afternoon! Good Luck!