Houston Co 0 (Forfit)

Creekwood 2

Dickson Co. 1

Tournament Finals

Extra Innings

Creekwood 3

Obion Central 1

Kacee Eaves struck out 15 in the win over Waverly Central

DCHS lost too Obion yesterday 8-7 ,Dchs came out hittin the ball good an took the lead early,Massie started off pitching but just couldnt get it going an walked 3 batters French was brought in an was pitching a good game an in one inning DCHS lost it an Obion started comming back,score was 7-5 til the top of the 7th then at the bottom of the 7th Obion got a runner on with one out an the next girl came up hit one over too beat DCHS by 1.

I do haft too say that Rickt Hammonds is one of the worse umpires he made two calls an wasnt even looking at the base when he called it,,that is just awful and why Darrel lewis keeps this jerk around i will never know!!!!

MARTIN WESTVIEW 11

GIBSON CO. 6

WV took advantage of the ball and had 8 - 0 lead when the defense fell apart in the 5th to allow 3 runs to score. The field Umpire was blind on 2 plays at first, totally out of position and didn't work to get there either. Gibson Co. added 3 in the 7th trying to make a run at WV but it was not meant to be. Great work with the bats WESTVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE WESTVIEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!